Reviews for Duo's Demise
Koiame chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Yay, I love happy endings, too! Great story! :)
Enjoyed chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Bwhahahahah
Nothing else to really say...
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
very entertaining interesting plot i like it
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
wow! oh my god, this has got to be one of the best fics i've ever read. i cant express enough how much i loved the idea of duo faking his own suicide... god, what a way to go! it certainly took a while to get used to the idea of duo being david... but i like it :D after a while he kinda regained his duo-ness :D

great fic! best sleepless night i've had in a long time! XD

-ShinigamiDeathscytheSan-
Ravenpan chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
I love a happy ending as well. I spent so much of this fic inwardly whimpering, then cautiously glad - but the end clinched it. I'm so glad it all eventually worked out - and poor Duo, I'm so glad he found peace :)
Sighcoe chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
Very well done! I totally adore your writing especially when it comes to this two. Yey for you!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
loved it!
Evagaline chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
I love this story.. never matters how many times I read it.. It's just so good!
Lady Starlight2 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
AW! That was so sweet!
xWishxUponxAxStar chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
wow this is good i love how you portray Duo as a strong person rather let the betrayal of others brigns him downa dn i love the ending soo sweet
Renee Stancato chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
omg, this is amazing, you've sucked me into another one of your stories and i love it! so happy i discovered your work!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
I finally found this fic again! I love this one! It's going on my favorites list!
priscel chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
oh god! *tears...* where's the tissue? Boy this is a very complex story, but I feel if Heero had mad the effort the day he told Duo about his thing Fei and confronted him by breaking his door down and turning him to face him and tell him what was on his mind right then! That he didn't understand it to be cheating... remind Duo his emotions were new and apologize for his error. I think that would have made a difference...
Ultra Rodimus chapter 5 . 7/24/2004
Aw! Cute story!
johanne chapter 3 . 2/5/2004
this is my favorite story ever! I have already read this a hundred times now and I'm not joking and I like it write more duo fics onegai?