Reviews for Home
AfraidOfFalling chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Who on earth would flame this?

Caught one mistake-the churning should have been "rising" up to his throat-but other than that, quite nice.

I'm digging the self-loathing. With a spade. Or something. Perhaps a shovel. I don't know. Clearly I'm in a strange mood right now, sorry. P

I enjoyed the sad thoughts in parentheses...kind of reminds me of my own Peter fic, but it's probably not good manners to advertise one's own fic while reviewing another's, so ignore that.

I'd agree that it's OOC, at least a bit, just because I don't think even in his final moments Snape would quite let his thoughts run SO far beyond his control, but I like it anyway. )

Very cute, in that wonderfully-sad manner that one would think would disallow its claiming of the title "cute" but somehow doesn't...good work!
Kirsti-Lee chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
A very true piece about Severus. I can well imagine these as his last thoughts.
Swallow B chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Don't put yourself down so much, this is far from bad - OK, it's good. I like it because you communicate Severus' love for Lily and his self-deprecation without making it sappy and mushy, as too many authors do. And I can see it happening just like that. Reread it, you'll see.