Reviews for I Love Him
R.I. Joseph chapter 1 . 3/16
Hey heyheyheyheyheyheyhey you'll continue this story right?
Chemical-Rayne chapter 1 . 3/8
I was just watching JTMD, and I felt like I just needed some good ol' John/Kate fluffiness. Thank you for having this on hand! It cured some of the fangirl inside of me! :)
serenityskywalker chapter 1 . 1/8
ok please update new chapters I wanna know what happens next between kate and john and what about carrie, heather, beth and scott?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
That's so cute 3 3 John tucker is so Fing cute
phuong1317 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I love this story I always thought that even though in the movie John was a jerk he was so sweet to her and wanted them together
berry-berry chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Like most of the other people who reviewed, I wished that Kate would end up with John too - although I knew it wouldn't happen because of Scott. I didn't really feel he whole Kate/Scott thing, I mean, I could see how they would be awesome friends - but there was just no real chemistry there like there was for Kate/John - it was just casually cute.

It annoyed the hell out of me when they actually made it that John pretty much went back to his womanizing ways, but was totally "truthful" about it this time - that ending was far FAR more unrealistic (and I actually cringed at that when it happened) then the prospect of his real love for Kate making him lose interest in dating all the girls around him.

When he was with kate we got a glimpse of the guy behind the facade who was afraid to get close to anyone in fear of getting his heart broken or letting people see who he really was - then the writers ruined that, AND instead of letting his character grow from it, made him into a more ridiculous version of who he was originally.

Anyway, sorry for the rant - actually, I liked what you did with your story, although it would have been nicer if the ending was more paced (it felt like it was all jammed together after everything we already knew leading up to it). After all, when you've discovered that someone has just lied to you about everything they are, you can't truly forgive & accept this 'new' person in front of you right away (especially over the shock, hurt & betrayal you feel). Instead if you would have made another chapter after Kate's confession to John where he would slowly get to know her properly, and finds he loves who she really is anyway, it would have been perfect (also would have given an opportunity to show the 'real' john that we got a glimpse of in the movie, before it was snatched away). Great job though!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
The movie should have ended like this!
roses and violets chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
The movie should of ended like this. Now I'm curious to see how the girls would react to her telling him.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Aw! This was amazing! I really wanted the movie to end like this. I thought Kate and John were going to stay together. Your details and style of writing were really magnificent! It felt like I was watching an alternate ending. I loved it. Great job! Good luck and I hope you keep up the awesome writing. :)

u r awesome
NobodySpecialNobodyImportant chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
loved it!
jessovrboard chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This definitely would have been a better ending to the movie! A tiny part of me died when they didn't get together in the end, this is totally how I wished it would have ended. Great job, I love this! :)
A fangirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Omggg sooo good. This should have been how the movie ended. And the writing style is unbelievably good, which only makes the story even more amazing. I wish I had your writing skills. I literally couldn't stop reading it, and then read it again, and again, and once again; it was captivating! Great job, perhaps one of the best JTMD fanfictions that I've ever read. Absolutely brilliant!
angel007sherm chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is exactly what I wanted to happen to be honest. Great POV work. Love this story.
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Good story
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is such a great one-shot!

I know when I saw that scene where John gives Kate his watch, my heart went out to him. And a small part of me wanted Kate&John to get together at the end.

Again, great job!