Reviews for It Just Happened
icysweet34 chapter 30 . 9/9
I would just like to point out that your timeline was confusing. Chapter 1, the conception, happened in June. So they should be expecting their baby in March or April, not June. She would be a year pregnant by then!
icysweet34 chapter 14 . 9/9
The Zala parents were hilarious! They are totally not the type of characters I'm used to. But then again, maybe you tend to turn the family into a parody since even Kira's character was blown out of proportion! Haha
icysweet34 chapter 9 . 9/3
So I was correct with the assumption that you're a Filipino. LOL. Halata sa pagiging conservative ng ideals ng characters eh. Haha. Pati sa terms na ginamit.
icysweet34 chapter 3 . 9/3
WOW, THAT WAS INTERESTING.
LeeMinRen chapter 35 . 5/18
Hey! Just wanna say your story is one of my favorite ASUCAGA fanfiction. Very beautiful story. Thank you for this! :)

-LeeMinRen
akiramia44 chapter 35 . 4/7/2016
wow...such a amazing story love asucaga couple ...even tougth kira is main charac at gundam seed and shin in destiny..but athrun .mor atractive than them..hahaha .i realy love the story..and love athrun charact ..in here ...oh yes .im new reader...sorry .if .many typos on my coment ..coz english .not my .mother language...one more again..thanks ...realy enjoying..reading your story...
ac chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
The way athrun called is really cagalli way, I like it. Nice done
ac chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
I just think the pregnancy progress is too quick here, normally it took almost a month to feel the symptoms
I'm greatful chapter 35 . 3/12/2015
Wow, you are the best, really you are. I haven't ever completely read a fanfiction from start to end, in fact, this might be the longest internet book I've ever read. Thanks for this masterpiece, I love it so much, Favoriting it right now on google chrome. It's inspiring and very original, I liked how you used the characters, I thought it was funny how most of the destiny characters were evil... lol.
The only good fanfiction from start to end, chapter by chapter, with no annoying quirks. Thanks for that, I was expecting you to screw up like everyone else but no, you stayed strong and kept writing. I learned so much from this story all of which I will incorporate into my future works of literature and it's also worth noting this is the only story that made me both laugh and cry.
Thank you very much for this, sincerely Killervoid. P.s. I told my co-writer about this story and we decided to have one of his characters become pregnant. Thanks for getting rid of our writers block.
nareiya chapter 35 . 1/20/2015
Hi eternalasucaga! :)

I'm not sure if i've read your fic til the end before and that's why i want to give you this kick ass review!

Omg. This fic is amazing! I can really feel how you love asucaga! Seriously, every line you made was so freakin awesome! Kudos to that!

I really like how you've weaved your plot through. Every aspect of it was done flawlessly.

Also, i happen to see a lot of author's note mentioning me..hehe..i felt kinda happy that i was able to help you in a way XD

Super love your fic. Please continue spreading the AsuCaga love!

Hope this review inspires you to write more though it is 2 years delayed. XD

-nareiya :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
I laugh so much at the nickname double P! Great chapter
Reddawn Queen chapter 35 . 3/12/2014
I just joined. Thanks for this good story :)
Lividseraph chapter 35 . 1/11/2014
Just done reading! Haha. I LOVE IT! Good job on this!
Athrun Zala chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
I...I think I...love you...Cagalli...
Athrun Zala chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
I was wearing a bathroom?!