Reviews for Changes
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Another big damn D'AWW! from me. Bless, girl, you certainly know how to write angst *and* fluff. This isn't *really* fluff, but it's still so damn sweet and fluffy, like candy floss. :)
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I love Banjo Patterson's poetry, you must be an Aussie right? Anyhow love this one, so sweet and gentle, not something that applies to Jayne often.
C.Watherston chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
The Frisky Firelily.

September 15 2000; The Man From Snowy River Arena Spectacular. I already loved the Man from Snowy River saga, and the event made me fall for it all over again. In particular was the scene where 'The Man' declared his love for the bosses daughter, and she for him. 'For as long as your eyes are blue' was the poem that they sang and my word, reading it here took my breath away.

Brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT!

CW
Basched chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
There was so much I loved about this story, but what really clinched it was the poem at the end and his reaction to it.

The crew's acceptance of their relationship was handled well and Simon's speech to Jayne was really cool...most people don't tend to write him so calm like that. Well...he was drunk!

Great stuff!
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Awwww... this is sweet. I like your softer side of Jayne.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Adorable story, but what I particularly enjoyed was the way you book-ended it with the idea that things had been fine between them until he got sick, and ended the story with the rest of that thought: and then they got even better. (Though Jayne's inexplicable desire to get those three words out was also really well done, so let's say there were at least two things I particularly enjoyed even more than the rest.)
ArtLightLove chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
awww I said I melted at the last installment but now Im just a puddle on the floor. So sweet. I loved this.
Ali chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Holy Romance this was wonderful! I got scared for just a minute that you were going to go all angsty and kill Jayne with the flu. I should have been a better reader and realized you would make things even better. This was lovely. Need more please.
togapika chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awwww. How cute! Last one or more on the way?
bob0045 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh that was just to shiny - I've gotten all teary. It doesn't help that I absolutely love that poem, nice to see that Banjo stands the test of time.
ayli1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
these make me so happy.. it's all so sweet but not fake.. thank you
XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
That was a very River way of giving Jayne the courage to say that he loves her. Nice job!
goddessofbirth chapter 1 . 11/29/2010