Reviews for The Customer Is Always Right
Maashellee chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Oh this was so grat!
KitKat71483 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
"Just because the equipment doesn't get used quite as frequently, doesn't mean I don't know how to operate the machine quite proficiently."

Oh my, I rolled on this one. That is just so something I could hear in Rossi's voice. Love it!
Yabbit chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
ROFL

awesome ending!

:P
Yabbit chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
rofl father

:P
Susie869 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
omg i fell outta my chair laughing

"Hey, you'll thank me in a few years when all your flags are sagging," she giggled, her fingers clicking away on her iPhone.

"My flag will be flying high and proud for many years to come, thank you VERY much," Dave hissed, turning sharply to glare at his so-called sage of fashion advice.

"I can see that," Penelope said, struggling to keep a straight face. "In fact, it's flying in the wind right now," she said, nodding toward the open fly of his pants.

"Mother of Christ," Dave gasped, dropping his gaze to his crotch and blushing a vibrant beet red. "You are a danger to yourself and everyone around you,"

PRICELESS love love love it
b-mystique chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Lol wowza.:-)
mummacass chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
It's always sad to see a very funny story end!
mrytale2-5 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
really good second chapter that ended the story nicely, love your portrayal of Garcia, at times I think she is the best profiler of the lot of them!
Angel N Darkness chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
lol... you did a great job on this chapter... love it...
finlaure chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
now I know why I order on line. those dressing rooms are always busy.
Chris Worster chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
I loved it! I absolutely loved it! Even though I am a firm Morgan/Garcia cheerleader...this could happen in the AU. But what happens next...come on-my head is spinning with how this "friends with benefits" action could translate to the office...and the jet...the SUV. Oh, I have a vivid imagination and you have an awesome style!
Chris Worster chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Hahahaha, Garcia has a unique outlook on life, it stands to reason she would be a whirlwind to shop with! So what's gonna happen now that the unstoppable force has run head on into the immovable object? I can't wait!
gwydienne chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh, please, please tell me there will be more...this is the funniest thing I've read in a very long time. I can just see this happening too.
mummacass chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh that sales lady only added insult to dave's injury by calling him Penelope's father!
b-mystique chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
*G* love reading garci and the ross man in puts me in a fit of giggles:-)