Reviews for A Trip To Spain Could Only End In
Emma8916 chapter 1 . 3/5
I love this story! Your Lovino is extremely in character and funny as hell.
Crimson cat angel chapter 13 . 9/30/2016
Love
YukiOwO chapter 13 . 1/21/2016
wow...O.O all the bad guys (except for Franciscoended up in a unpleasant situation...
AnUnholyCannoli chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
*SHEDS A SINGLE YAOI TEAR*

THIS STORY WAS SO WONDERFUL AND I LOVED IT AND IM SO GLAD I DECIDED TO WAVE OFF SLEEP FOR IT. IT WAS ACTUALLY REALLY FUNNY AND I LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS OMG KEEP THIS SHIT UP ILL KEEP READING LIKE DAMN I LOVE IT 10000000/10

ALSO,
im sorry for all my 'reviews' if u can call them that
AnUnholyCannoli chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
TMW WHEN UR FAV PROBLEMATIC'S BF DOES SOME STUPID SHIT AND MAKES UR FAV EVEN MORE PROBLEMATIC
AnUnholyCannoli chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
NONNO?!¿!¡¿!?¿¡!
AnUnholyCannoli chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
The reader was excited.
She looked over each word of the page, the story she'd been binge-reading on a school night at 3 am pooling light from her phone onto her face.
Her otp, her favorite pairing, the two sexiest men of her favorite show (sin), about to do...
The no pants dance.
The tension was building between the two of them, the reader and her phone, and she eagely read on, more than ready to picture the wonderful imagery of her otp suckin dicks and gettin sweaty.
But, the author was evil.
They ended the story just before the no pants dance actually happened.
Very quietly and dejectedly, the reader released a sad little disappointed sigh in the muffled form of:
"Chigi..."

me: :O

Isabella bitch: *ruins the thing*

me: :O
AnUnholyCannoli chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
OH MY GODDD OH MY GOD MMMOOOOHMYYGODDD I CHANGE MY MIND ELISE MARRY ME YOU DRUNK LITTLE KITTY

ALSO LOVI I BELIEVE YOU ARE GAYER THAN YOU ORIGINALLY PLANNED YOU SHOULD ACT ON THAT
AnUnholyCannoli chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
YES LOVI YAAASSS SLAY BITCH WASNT READY MMMMOOOOHMYGOOODDDD
AnUnholyCannoli chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
Belgium please adopt me
AnUnholyCannoli chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Lovi is an incredibly salty little posessive puppy and I love it 1000/10

Also Toni stop this 'heterosexual' bullshit, you love man booty so hop to it theres a willing and able and smokin hot italian living w you now, friggin /get some/ u little ray of motherfucking spanish sunshine you
AnUnholyCannoli chapter 2 . 11/3/2015