Reviews for Everything Will Change
Firewarrior123X chapter 10 . 2/14
*sniff...sniff* this is... so beautiful, and i just...*sniff*... i need a tissue. this is one of the best fanfics i've ever read, i loved it. Ur an awesome author
Bear516889 chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
I loved it! Almost made me cry, but I loved it!
IvoryCrawler chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
AW! i'm tearing up here at the end! HAPPY ENDINGS! YAY!
wildphoenix6 chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Beautiful story!
dreadlock127 chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
I won't regret that this is the one that me and my boyfriend loved in our hearts.
dreadlock127 chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Crikey, this is so amazing, chapter 9 and 10 made me cry last night until 1:00 am or maybe 2:00. This relates my life with a guy for real, I... I really experienced it, almost made him broken hearted for I might lose him.

You may think that I'm joking, but not even he had been waiting for me.

Different from the military but they are from the other time.
madagascarmaster chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
Yay! Happy ending!
madagascarmaster chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
THE FEELS!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
I would love to read more about Blaster and Soundwave. Maybe you can eventually write a sequel. Maybe there will be a way in the future where Blaster and Soundwave can have a sparkling from their great love for each other especially since in your other story line, you ended with Primus return so anything could be possible.

I really love all of your stories. Thank you for writing them!
Gamemice chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Next to Drift and Perceptor, this was my favorite story. It is unique. I love how you humanized Soundwave and created a backgroud for him. It was warming to find his love for Blaster.

I do hope you do more with these characters like you did with Thundercraker and Skywarp. It would be fun to lean more about their relationship after this point.
Purplepirates chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
I love your story! it was so cute and nawwww! Normally Im not big on the whole mech n mech relationships, but this one is cute, Soundwave is my favourite character. However I was very much inspired by your story, I really like the whole 'Dual Spark'. Is it alright that i use that?

Awesome story! :D
9aza chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
I cannot believe I did not read this story sooner. The pairing is one of my favorites, and you wrote them so well. Honestly, I love it as much I as love your "Inches Away, Miles Apart" series.
Floating-Angel chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
Wonderfully unique and well-written. As someone who is frequently "alone in the crowd", parts of this story hit rather close to home, which just made it all the more beautiful. Thank you for sharing your excellent writing with us!
fayoumi15 chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Wow, such a fantastic ending! I love this!

I particularly liked the interactions between Soundwave's cassettes and Blaster. Such cute and touching scenes!

I'm also very happy to read that the little sparklet survived. I was worried for a while that it wasn't going to make it.

The ending was beautiful and so fluffy! I loved it! But I do hope you come back eventually and write an epilogue. I would love to read a conclusion of sorts for this.

You really did a fantastic job at writing this! :D
LordMegraMadness chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
I'm glad everything worked out and their together.

I am however disappointed that i didn't find this story sooner, its really great

and about that mix-tape you mentioned is there a chance you could send me a list of the songs insted? since i live miles away.

I'll be reviewing some other of your stories too soon since they look quite interesting. 'Regardless' is really good so far but i only like to review when im done reading.