Reviews for Cannon's Call
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW hope you will contiinue this story someday !*0*
lilactree chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Chapter 2 pretty please? :D
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Interesting... I like how Sweden's Canada's father and how your incorporated the vikings' settlement of Canada. The descriptions of England were strangely a hilarious read. I could completely picture how ridiculous England looked in pompoua court clothes. Excellent writihg!
Voodooling chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This.

is.

Amazing.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
QueenCelestiaxyv chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I love this pairing... except this with my history learnings has now promoted Sweden as a sort of MacDaddy. :'D
desartrose chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
that was a good story, good job
Chocola Emo Shizzle chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
omfg. i have wanted this for a loooong time.
Inuyoukai-san chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
OK first things first, OMFG! ILUrdseyt89ytfhuaeyge! SPAZZZZ OUT SPAZZZZ!

;u;

So beautiful. So awesome. So amazing. You are god. Need I say more? Honestly, not at all what I would have expected but I HAVE SO UCH LOVE FOR THIS YOU HAVE LIKE NO IDEA.

the Papa Sweden bonus? Pure. Fucking. Genius.

*swoons and melts*

like thank you! THANK YOU! 33333
crackberries chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Mm, I like this. It was well written, and I like how it didn't get too explicit but managed to keep it good.

Aaand, I like Sweden being Canada's "father" in this one...because I noticed quite a few fics tend to overlook that once upon the time, the Vikings were there too.

Good job :)
Chiabride chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Would love to see more of this.
PetitePomme chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wahhh~~~~ Un-beta'd or not, this was amaaaazing~! :3

Gotta love some Pirate!UK, and paired with Canada? YESSS~! So freakin' hot! :DDD There is not enough Can/Uk love out there~!

Okay, my fangirl fawning aside. This was very well written, and it is very sensual and sexy with out being too over the top~! I like your descriptions, and the way you write the characters is quite brilliant, as well as your writing style in general~! :3

Superb Job~ :D