Reviews for Oath
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 10 . 5/1
I loved it! But u really need to write a sequel, plissss I need!
Jeanalvernia chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I think the story is incomplete if you end it like this... A sequel would be veeerry nice : D
aurora0914 chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
This was great, u need to write a sequel, plz! With SasuHina and ItaHina!
kandita chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
They got married such a young age. I am so curious as to what Gaara's dad is up to...
Warrior of Aces chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Noooo! Hinata-chan, you can't! Gaara loves you!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
This is one of my favourite stories of all time! Beautifully and creatively written. (:
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
What a wonderful fic. I stayed up late just to read everything in one sitting. Yep, it was very addictive. Hope you find the inspiration to write the sequel :3
Kemnow chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
i like this
KayseeRP chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
This was a very beautiful story. Yes, i would've loved to see a bit more than were you stopped but its do-able. lmao
I love your writing style. Too many times have i been trying to read a Fic but couldnt continue because the phrasing of sentences were just too damn awkward to stand... Thats defiantly not the case with this story. I loved it!
c:
woodlandfairykirk chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
I like how it ends actually. The idea is so interesting, ugh I love how you wrote this(: normally fics that go through the chuunin exams in an AU make me fall asleep, but you did it in such an original way(:
Nandiz chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Awesome, as always of couse ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
absolutly great this is the first time ive ever read a story of this pairing and actually liked it! its totally perfect keep up the good work! (o) AMAZING
Undercoverbarbie chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
I love this story! Well written and I like how you ended it . Well done!
SaveADrumBangADrummer23 chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
You did really good. The transition Gaara made was flawless, and you had me crying when they had to split up. /tears. Haha. Keep up the good work!
Aldedron chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Oh, I liked this story, too... I love your stories! And I've definitely gotta start bothering to leave more in-depth reviews. As for that...

I've already finished this awesome story, but I wanted to post my review on this chapter for a reason. Apparently you live in Japan (ah! so jealous...), so I actually find it surprising that you made this mistake. In this chapter, you referrence Akatsuki and translate it as Red Moon. That's what I used to think it was, too (赤月, what's more simple than that?), but Akatsuki is actually written using one kanji and it means something completely different: 暁, which means dawn or daybreak

My OCD reers its ugly head...

Other than that! Yippee for another entrancing story. Oh, I am DEFINITELY reading more of your stuff. *prances off to Faded*