Reviews for Dalton
tonia87 chapter 28 . 14h
This fanfic is so genius. I can't even tell you how much I love this story. Out of all the fanfics ive read, this one was ABSOLUTELY the best and after only two years I decided to read it again. I think what got me the most was the Alice in wonderland parallel and when you mentioned the six impossible things. Simply put this story is straight up fuego.
leahmo34 chapter 27 . 7/14
I still don't know why you killed him off. He really wasn't part of the chapter. All of a sudden he goes in the building and saves Dwight and he dies. You should have killed the lady we never heard of. Are you still writing for this story?
Thatsuckedroyalhippogriff chapter 28 . 7/8
Thank you. This story has been amazing! I had always wished that Dalton had a bigger part in the story of Glee, and this story, it has really given me what I wanted. It is beautifully written, and you have portrayed the canon characters perfectly, while your own characters add to the story in a wonderful way. Thank you for this wonderful story, and for continuing to show us the life of the Dalton Academy Warblers.
Tif S chapter 3 . 7/8
Oh boy, I just read the first three chapters. I rather enjoy this. All of your original characters fit right in with the Warblers we met in canon despite their eccentricities... haha. I love it! Off to read the rest.
Spriteleigh803 chapter 28 . 7/5
Wow! What more can be said than that! The characters jumped out of the story and into my heart over the last few days. ONE of the best stories I've read!
leahmo34 chapter 26 . 7/2
They should have called cops along time ago on Adam.
Aris chapter 28 . 6/25
Not to mention that I love a good Kurt-centric fic because he was my favourite character from the beginning. I would have liked to have seen season two turn out like this instead. Very interesting.
Aris chapter 28 . 6/25
I really hope this will update since it says next episode and I think you said there would be 29, but it's been two years so I'm not expecting anything. You worked on this for four years and I respect that dedication. This has been a lovely fic and it warmed my heart to see Merril get into Dorby. You wrote her character really well and avoided any offensive terminology from any other characters and in the narration, especially impressive with when this was written. I appreciate the existence of this fic and of all your well-developed original characters and long chapters and fitting plot twists. I wish Ryan Murphy had kept his writing on this level and not screwed Glee over.
pumpkinraindrop chapter 28 . 6/23
I love this, I always laugh and cry at it. I am so emotionally invested in it continuing it's untrue. So thank you for a brilliant story, and please update soon!
Aris chapter 14 . 6/23
The number of RENT refs has officially killed me
Aris chapter 5 . 6/22
I just knew Britt and the twins would get on famously!
leahmo34 chapter 25 . 6/14
Shane make up your mind. Can't you see Reed is in misery, lol. Kurt don't trust Adam .
leahmo34 chapter 24 . 6/10
I can't remember Who's related to Tipton.
leahmo34 chapter 23 . 6/7
I loved this chapter, who would have thought having come what may in here, would be on Glee too.
leahmo34 chapter 22 . 6/2