Reviews for Dalton
KlainerForLife chapter 28 . 4/6
Oh dear I truly hope you plan on finishing this amazing fanfic! I found this only a few days ago and I just couldn't stop reading. Every little detail was just perfect and your writing skills are nothing less than brilliant. With every episode, I've grown more and more attached to each and every character. I love how you seem to squeeze in a few little things from the actual show into the plot (especially the whole speech with the gum wrapper ring in a deleted Klaine scene. That little bit, I particularly appreciated!), and your ability to make each character perfectly imperfect. What more can I say? I laughed, I cried, I grinned like a crazy person during all the cute Klaine moments ( and that means not just alone reading in my room, but on the Bart home, as my friends stared and laughed at my ridiculous facial expressions.), and most importantly, I experienced. The whole plot felt natural, even with all the ups and downs, it still seemed to flow perfectly. Please finish this fanfiction as soon as you can. I've grown too attached to this story and without proper closure, I don't know what I would ever do. Now I see why this story is always recommended in all the Klaine blogs. However, I can honestly say that even if you were to not complete this story, it would still be one of my favorites along with others like Little Numbers and Go Your Own Way. All the praise is well-deserved. Once again, I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work and thinking you put into this! don't stop writing cause you're pretty gifted!
You do realize that anyone (even an adult) with a 103 fever should be taken to the hospital immediately? It doesn't affect this story at all, but you should know just in case it ever happens to you or someone you know in real life.
hopelesslyundeniablyaddicted chapter 17 . 2/11
no logan go away I don't like you.
hopelesslyundeniablyaddicted chapter 10 . 2/11
*dramatic gasp*
WHAT?!
BabyTheyCouldBeAStart chapter 28 . 2/10
So wait, wait, is this over? I haven't officially begun to read it, because it'd crush me if this was all over and unfinished :( Please let me know if you're gonna finish it! :) I've read the first chapter before, and I've heard such wonderful things about this fic x3
hopelesslyundeniablyaddicted chapter 3 . 2/10
omggg I was reading this in class and then I started laughing at the Kurt yelling at Tabitha part and everyone kept giving me weird looks x.x
Great story! Really enjoying it so far!
I've read this six times since I discovered it last week, and I'm so looking forward to the next update.
ELIZA D chapter 1 . 1/31
I just wanna say this is the 4th time i'll be reading this fic because ITS SO AMAZINGG!
I swear this should be a book bc wooow. Anyway i really hope you update soon ;)))
Try Crying chapter 28 . 1/30
Oh my god...is this it? I don't know if I'll be able to live if it is, Jesus! You're wonderful. I just thought you should know that. And you're story's wonderful and amazing and any beautiful words you can think of.
lilyvandersteen chapter 28 . 1/27
Julian woke up? That's good. And what's this picture that's upset Reed and Blaine? I'm so thankful Dalton Academy stays open. And I hope that one day, you will update this story. It's riveting, and I'm greedy, I will always want more of it.
lilyvandersteen chapter 27 . 1/26
I cried buckets of tears during this chapter ... And now they're closing the school? Isn't that an overreaction?
lilyvandersteen chapter 26 . 1/26
Oh good heavens! Oh my! This is just ... Wow, I don't even have words ... Reading on ...
lilyvandersteen chapter 25 . 1/25
So Adam IS the stalker ... Creepy little guy ...
lilyvandersteen chapter 24 . 1/25
The back story is interesting ...
lilyvandersteen chapter 23 . 1/25
Is Adam the crazy stalker? And why can't Julian leave?
7,715 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »