Reviews for Dalton
The Slytherin Writer chapter 28 . 3/3
Hiya! Is this ever going to be updated? It's been three years but I still remember this story and how amazing it is! Let me know.. I really loved reading about these characters!
Crazy Nerd Lover chapter 11 . 2/19
I loved the "oh thank Castiel" part. Really amazing story
athena2004pinkie chapter 28 . 1/19
WOW! These episodes are amazing ! please write more! I would like to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/28/2016
Please tell me your going to continue This story! I will DIE if you leave it cliff hanging like this!
Angellike chapter 28 . 12/27/2016
I've read this so many times - it's my favourite Klaine fic and I think it's the best. I'm really, really hoping for some closure because leaving it unfinished just makes me hope for more. Always on alert for updates. Thank you for writing such a great fic!
MollieEmma chapter 27 . 12/20/2016
I couldn't even tell you how many times I've read this fic, all I know is that I lost count after 5. This is probably my all time favourite and I always come back to it whenever I need a cheer up, can't wait for the next update and thanks so much for writing this brilliant story
CaptKJanewayOakenshield chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Oh sweet gleeful heaven. Please tell me that you are going to post more of this. I know it has been a while but I have read this four times and am literally craving more. I am on my knees begging for more to this story.
Luna chapter 28 . 11/16/2016
This is amazing!
BeebaS chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
*sobs uncontrollably* YOU NEARLY KILLED SHANE?! Oh my god this chapter was a rollercoaster of emotions, wow
BeebaS chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
Omg so many Ranebows and Klainebows, I can't .
This is my first time reading through this, although I've heard about this 'verse from several other FF writers, and my curiosity finally got the better of me. And...I'm loving it! Omg I don't know why I waited so long to read this. I really ship Rane atm XD I love the OC's, especially the twins XD
Can't wait to read the rest, hope the second half of the story is just as good as, or better than, the first :)
Kris Macaroni chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Bravo! A wonderful read!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/5/2016
When will you finish the story?
leahmo34 chapter 28 . 7/30/2016
wow, that was a long chapter. but awesome. I'm so happy Julian woke up. Please let Logan see him. Yay Dalton stays open. l can't wait for the new chapter to come. Please don't let Julian go with his mom.
EllenMay chapter 28 . 7/30/2016
Your story is amazing. It's inspiring and it makes me feel happy inside. I, personally, am a bit picky when it comes to fanfiction. Only a few stories make it to my top favorites, and this one is on the top. I know I can't make you update any faster, but I want you to understand that I will be looking forward to when you do. Don't forget, never lose that sense of humor. That is probably one of the main reasons I kept reading this story.
tonia87 chapter 28 . 7/27/2016
This fanfic is so genius. I can't even tell you how much I love this story. Out of all the fanfics ive read, this one was ABSOLUTELY the best and after only two years I decided to read it again. I think what got me the most was the Alice in wonderland parallel and when you mentioned the six impossible things. Simply put this story is straight up fuego.
7,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »