Reviews for Dalton
Hmsummerlin chapter 1 . 8/8
This is by far my most favorite FanFiction I’ve cone across! I reread this so many times and I know you’ve been asked about updates many times but I wondered if you could drop an authors note to let us know how your doing, your so very talented and I’ve worried you weren’t well with so long with out an update. I’m selfish in I want to continue in your universe but concerned for you as well. I hope all is well! ~hmsummerlin
Loveklaine4ever chapter 28 . 7/2
Please update!
KLAINEFAN chapter 28 . 6/22
Hey! just wondering are you every considering finishing this?
TLSKaraXDanny chapter 28 . 3/10
this made me cry and that is a really hard thing to do. please keep on writing
AL chapter 28 . 2/6
I don't know if you will ever post again, but I just read through this whole story again and loved it as much as the first time I found it. I hope life is treating you well, and to be able to come back to Warblerland again soon :)
It's 2018 and I've been SWALLOWED by this fic. I can't believe it's never been finished! I know it's been 4 years or so since it was last updated but I really REALLY hope that it will eventually be finished!
sarahlouiseadams23 chapter 28 . 9/19/2017
I loved reading this story wished u would continue it
Lpac chapter 28 . 9/11/2017
Wish there was another chapter!
SublimelyH22 chapter 28 . 9/11/2017
A shame that you gave up on this story so long ago; but it's understandable why, considering you'd reached a bit of an impasse. Though thank you for leaving enough clues for the reader to determine what would logically come about with the whole Logan/Julian thing, the wedding, the possible secret inside Jude's old camera, et al. This was an interesting read. Thank you. Cheers
Ysabellap12 chapter 28 . 8/10/2017
Amazing! However, I would like to know when the next chapter will be published.?
youcantstoptoday chapter 23 . 7/16/2017
When an OC couple is cuter and gets more screen time than Klaine... xD
potikanda1 chapter 28 . 7/3/2017
Hi Mama CP!

I know it's been a few years since you last posted here. But I wanted you to know that I still read, and love, Dalton. You made the characters come alive, from Kurt's sassiness, to Reed's insecurities, to Logan's temper, to the Tweedles' playfulness. Please, I would truly love to see the end of the story. You stopped at chapter 28, right before prom, and I would LOVE to see what happens next! Will the Tweedles prank people?(I mean, duh, of course they will. But who? And HOW?) Will Reed and Shane get to dance together? Will Katherine and David get married? And if you've already written all of this, please please PLEASE can you tell me where you stored it? Because I can't seem to find it. And I'm so invested in these characters that I HAVE to know what happens to them.

Anyway, I just want you to know that I still follow, and worship your writing. I truly hope you are continuing to write. You have a gift that few others can rival; I wish you nothing but the very best in everything!

Again, please update. U Mama

Mary (Potikanda)
ReMa86 chapter 28 . 6/23/2017
I don't know if I have words to convince you but please please finish this story . I beg you
OminousAnonymous chapter 24 . 6/16/2017
I haven't read this chapter in awhile, and I really, really enjoy it!
bandssavedme22 chapter 19 . 6/5/2017
I always bawl my eyes out on this chapter.
7,811 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »