Reviews for Dalton
Mel chapter 19 . 8/29
Hi! I really really really love this story. But it seems to me you are trying to kill me. I seriously have not cried that hard since Glee ended
dolololo chapter 3 . 8/27
Ok. I came here for klaine but now ship kurt and logan so hard .Logan and kurt are all i think about now
yo chapter 1 . 8/13
hi livia
Katelyn chapter 1 . 8/13
Rane 4 lyfe
dianebelcher81 chapter 28 . 8/13
greatstory long but great
I've been a part of the klaine fandom for awhile now, and always heard about this fic but kept forgetting to come back and read it. Im only on chapter 3 but I already adore it! I really hope you become an author or something someday, it's magical, really.
The whole "Alice" thing reminds me of the song Wonderland by taylor swift.
leantired chapter 28 . 7/1
When are u completing this ? Please I almost forgot this
Puppy64 chapter 28 . 6/25
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS FANFICTION!
klaine-is-my-life-forever chapter 28 . 6/23
Hi,I'm Anna. And I hope that you are going to finish your work. I read soo many fanfictions, but your fanfiction...I saw all it's was amazing. I can imagine all. I loved Rane,Klaine...And i hope so much that you will upload.
Kisses
Anna
Eunice Candy chapter 28 . 6/1
Thus is one of the best stories I have ever read! Thank you for writing it, my "transfer" to the Glee fandom goes smoothly thanks to Dalton.

I hope that you will continue it. It is an inspiration.
fictionismyreality00 chapter 28 . 5/28
OMYGOD I THOUGHT THIS STORY WAS COMPLETE (I did't check like the idiot I am) AND THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM THAT IT ISN'T FINISHED 3 please continue this, you're an amazing writer and I am a huge fan, and this story is the most emotional and perfect thing I have ever read.
asagi5 chapter 28 . 5/23
I must applaud you. Well Done. Very Very Well Done. This is a fantastic piece of work. This is one of the greatest fanfics I have had the pleasure of reading. I have been reading fanfics religiously from 1997 and this is the first time I have ever come across one that drew me into it's world and kept me there until the end. I mean I got so caught up into the characters and their problems and their worries. I got angry with them, I laughed with them, I cried with them, I actually became afraid of what will happen to them. I mean My God you are seriously talented. I certainly hope you do finish this some day. It does look very close to being finished already so I'm going to put a follow alert on it. Again thank you so much for posting this it was such a pleasure to read a story of this quality.
I cried! Omg this is so good I can't wait to get to the end!
X59 chapter 28 . 5/3
This story is truly amazing and all the twists and turns, while surprisingly were done in a way that worked perfectly.

Keep up the great work