Reviews for Dalton
richterri chapter 27 . 10/7/2015
Oh please update dalton soon ,I am wanting to find out what is going to happen to warblers,I am looking forward to reading many chapters in dalton,I am loving it
2SexyForMySkirt chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Hahaha! I can tell that you watched Ouran High School Host Club before writing this... I approve.
:) I'm excited to read more.
PS... the twins are my favorites right now. I'll inform you if that changes.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
This is one of the most amazing and best fics I have ever read. I would say that, with a few name tweaks and such, this could be a real, ink and paper book. This story is so amazing and I know it's been a year but please, please, please, I am begging you, please just write one more chapter. I've gotten so drawn in and I don't think I can just leave without having any closure. I love this fic so much, and the characters, oh my god the characters, I have become so attached. Each one has their own story and you are honestly one of the best writers I know. I implore you, PLEASE, give us some closure and complete this wonderful, amazing fic. Thank you so much for 28 fun filled beautiful chapters.
Mel chapter 19 . 8/29/2015
Hi! I really really really love this story. But it seems to me you are trying to kill me. I seriously have not cried that hard since Glee ended
dolololo chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Ok. I came here for klaine but now ship kurt and logan so hard .Logan and kurt are all i think about now
yo chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
hi livia
Katelyn chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Rane 4 lyfe
dianebelcher81 chapter 28 . 8/13/2015
greatstory long but great
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I've been a part of the klaine fandom for awhile now, and always heard about this fic but kept forgetting to come back and read it. Im only on chapter 3 but I already adore it! I really hope you become an author or something someday, it's magical, really.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
The whole "Alice" thing reminds me of the song Wonderland by taylor swift.
leantired chapter 28 . 7/1/2015
When are u completing this ? Please I almost forgot this
Puppy64 chapter 28 . 6/25/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS FANFICTION!
Anna.Afc chapter 28 . 6/23/2015
Hi,I'm Anna. And I hope that you are going to finish your work. I read soo many fanfictions, but your fanfiction...I saw all it's was amazing. I can imagine all. I loved Rane,Klaine...And i hope so much that you will upload.
Kisses
Anna
Candy Fanta chapter 28 . 6/1/2015
Thus is one of the best stories I have ever read! Thank you for writing it, my "transfer" to the Glee fandom goes smoothly thanks to Dalton.

I hope that you will continue it. It is an inspiration.
fictionismyreality00 chapter 28 . 5/28/2015
OMYGOD I THOUGHT THIS STORY WAS COMPLETE (I did't check like the idiot I am) AND THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM THAT IT ISN'T FINISHED 3 please continue this, you're an amazing writer and I am a huge fan, and this story is the most emotional and perfect thing I have ever read.
7,884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »