Reviews for Dalton
LeMaki chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I was on the edge of my seat during that fencing match! Keep it up!
BurnWithUs chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Hahah! This gets sooo much better and better. 3 I can't wait to see what happens next with these boys. I love your OCs. They're hilarious and funny and Reed/Kurt/Clothes My new OTP.
SilverKitsune1 chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I do love me some fencing, and Blaine fencing is something that really, really needs to be cannon.

I like that the heat is turned up on the Blaine/Logan rivalry, and that Kurt got a chance to wear some of his fabulous outfits.

Fun as hell!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
I am having such a blast while reading this. I love all the characters you've created and their personalities, and I am very interested in this Logan guy and the way he's looking at Kurt.

Blaine is adorable as always, and I like how you're showing off that there's a lot of politics Kurt doesn't know about at Dalton.

SO much fun!

Hope to see more!
happyinchintz72 chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I AM COMPLETELY HOOKED. Honestly, everytime I see a new chapter I get all smiley.

I LOVE the way you write Blaine and Kurt's slow burn relationship - it's so addictive and adorable.

CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE :D
ShakesperianWaffle chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
ohmygod this story makes me lol so much. I reeeally love the idea of Wes and David being super dorky :) unfortch, I'm not so sure that's gonna be the case judging by this weeks ep :( ah well, we don't always get what we want. LOVE IT SO MUCH!
A.E.Snooks chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
YES! Blaine won! Wohoo!

I don't know, I'm kinda liking Logan's character...

I just really hope it's not some big cliche he's trying to steal Blaine's "friend" to get revenge at him or anything. _

This story is too freakin. good for words though.

I can't wait for the next episode and thanks so much for updating so frequently. It definitely made my snow day better.

~LoTuS
Jaiden Hawthorne chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I love all your characters! They are so over the top it's awesome. I actually like Dwight in all his craziness..."I sense evil!" I'm glad that Kurt and Reed are friends, and can geek out about fashion together. And you've done a great job writing Logan...we all hate him, we just don't know why yet. And Blaine fencing...'nuff said. _

The episode style format is really cool. There is enough action and story to satisfy in one chapter, while always leaving us wanting more. And some New Directions people coming to Dalton...oh dear. I wonder if they will embrace the crazy as well as Kurt has. o_O
klemonademouth chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Why can't THIS be Glee's Dalton? *sigh*

I'm in love with all the versions of your characters. Dwight, as creepy as he is, is awesome. Reed is adorable and the twins are so cute. Blaine is just... awwwwwww :) and I love how you portray Wes and David.

Keep up the amazing work!
Renirabbit chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
im loving this story... even more because u mentioned Sam Tsui... im his number one Fan!
Megan Potassium chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I have too much love for this :D
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
WHOA that was intense. I really don't like this Logan character. And it's really weird because I don't know why, but I just don't. I really can't wait till you let us on what's going on between them :D Love it!
Anthologist of dreams chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I loved the chapter! Logan sucks, oh gosh I absolutely dislike him, and Reed is so cute! The twins are funny as always... and the fencing was just too intense. I love it every single part of it!
the darkness revealed chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Blaine fencing is so sexy! This was a great chapter and I really enjoyed it!
Kay chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Great chapter! I'm eagerly awaiting the next. It took me a while to get the Logan-Draco parallel. Will there be a Snape? Please? :)
7,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 506 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 .. Last Next »