Reviews for Dalton
Silent Serendipity chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
I really like your OCs :)
Jaiden Hawthorne chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
This story is amazing. I love the character interactions, and the support that New Directions had for Kurt. The length of your chapters are awesomesauce. But I am sad knowing that anything they put on the show won't be as cool as this. I'm am so looking forward to the next chapter! Boy competition I assume? Oh snap!
Brennend chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Love the audition. )
Cathaign chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Loved the update and your incorporation of "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina". I love that you only wrote part of the song and left the rest as reactions from the Warblers- fantastic. :) I'm loving the twins as much as Wes and David.

Can't wait to see what you put out next!
romeraven81 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Grrr! I had my whole review typed and then I hit a key and it all went away :'(

The highlites:

- love the creepy exorcist kid with the holy water

- the continuation of "Alice". I think it should be his house nickname

- the continued support of New Direction, including the sneaking to sing him a song over the phone

- impromptu audition

- your speed at updating

Keep up the wonder work!
redrraine chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Ok, I love this! Love your Wes/David/Dalton more then I love Canon. Although we haven't seen much of them in Canon. Your Fanon version will prob still be my fav though!

I can't stop listening to Chris sing DCFMA on repeat (He is epic of course!). It's so amazing and I can't wait for it to be in the show. So I'm really glad Kurt sung this in your fic!

I can't wait to see what type of competition Blaine will get, I'm assuming it will be for Kurts heart and I can't wait to see how he reacts to that!

Really hope you update soon!
Shadowed Night Sky chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Great story! I love the insanity of Dalton already! And the twins are perfect! I don't know if you've seen the show, but if you have, they remind me of the twins from Ouran High School Host Club. I loved the part with New Directions, and I hope you add all them in some more! I can't wait for the next chapter, so you better update soon! ;)
xSadistxFujix chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Oh no, competition for his heart maybe? O! BACK OFF PEOPLE! KURT IS BLAINE'S! I like your David/Wes/Dalton better than canon's. lol, but after those previews from yesterday, it's difficult NOT to be better than them, but I'll hold off on my complete judgement until I see the full episode, even if its mortifying to watch.. -winces- Great 'episode'! I look forward to the next one! ;P
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Oh God! I want more PLEASE! So good! Have you read or watched Hana Kimi cause it sorta reminds me of that. The twins remind me of Fred and George Weasley from Harry Potter... Can't wait for more! UPLOAD PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!1
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Oh my wizard god I love it! Sooo hysterical. Especially the Alice thing. It's just cute and awesome :)
njferrell chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
You did great with his audition..And, I love that you made his New Directions family a part of it!

It was great that they chose and made him a room.

Competition? I can see Blaine getting slightly green with jealousy...the dorm friends having a field day with it! Though, we know Kurt's heart is Blaine's.
EClairedeLoon chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Love it :) I really like the slow build, sometimes it's irritating when people just jump right into the thick of it and push them together so quickly.

Looking forward to more _
Kay chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Great second chapter! Thank you for the quick update. :) Oh, and there's no need to be so excessively modest... you're a great writer.
happyinchintz72 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
This is freakin' BRILLIANT. honestly. I can't even say!

Between YOUR story and 2 others on here, you have had me smiling like an IDIOT at every new chapter.

I LEGITIMATELY teard up when ND phoned Kurt and sang "for Good" to him ... it's one of my weepy songs!

This is sooooooooooo gorgeous and fun and brilliant. Running out of decent vocabulary! :D

Cannot WAIT for more :D
BurnWithUs chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
I wish he'd audition like this... Absolutely brilliant so far. ;) I don't know why you wouldn't have the confidence to post such a wonderful fic.

Great so far. Can't wait for more.
7,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 513 520 521 522 523 524 525 .. Last Next »