Reviews for Dalton
Three AM chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
You updated! Yay! :D

First of all... awww... ND singing to Kurt over the phone was tear-jerking. And I'm happy that you used For Good! The lyrics are very fitting. :D

Dude, really, your fic should be made canon. How you incorporated Dont Cry for me Argentina was wonderful! I'm loving their director and music teacher. Seriously, your characters are delightful! (even weird Dwight, lol!)

I also love the twins' namesake for Kurt, Alice. Hahaha! It's so cute. :D And they're all so nice to think of decorating Kurt's room like that. I wish I have such generous friends as well. Haha! Oooh and very smart, choosing his room right across Blaine's. I thought you'd place Kurt with Blaine, but I'm glad you didn't - that would just be too easy. :))

Yknow what, I'm loving your small previews... And huh, a competition for Blaine? (or for Kurt?) I'm really looking forward to that! Exciting! :D

Oh, and one last thing... Can you do us a favor and DO NOT change your original plot, whatever happens to Special Education tonight? Because from the previews, Dalton doesn't look like that much fun. I told you, your fic should be canon. ;)
SafirePhoenix chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Absolutely adorable. I love the dorm situation, and everyone seems so much nicer than the episode leaks are showing.
BurnWithUs chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Love love loved this. :) I can't wait for what comes next. The dialogue is seamless and natural, and the interaction between the characters is believable.

*cheers* Update soon!
anonymous deleted chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This is fantastic. I love the characterizations and I really hope it continues. Also the twins are adorable and remind me of fred and george, because if Dalton's is Hogwarts it needs some weasleys
Lin chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This is like the best thing have ever read. Please please continue and soon. 3
njferrell chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I like this different look at Dalton. I think it would be awesome to see.

Love the twins. Though they were all Alice in Wonderlandish...they seem more like a cross between that and the Weasley twins of Harry Potter. I love that they..."borrowed" Kurt...and the Nerf thing...fun.

They all wonder if Kurt can sing. They will see soon. But, given how we have seen their minds work...being the interprising boys they are...they should so grab a laptop and look it up.

glee songs, mash ups, not to mantion the Cheerios stuff...
mony101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I like this so far :) I think instead of Kurt having to audition the Warblers find the tape of Kurt as a cheerleader singing 4 Minutes or the "14 and 1/2 minute Celine Dion French medly". That would make an interesting story line and lots of cute and funny jokes about Kurt!
yeahhright chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
LOVE this. After watching the previews for tomorrow's episode and seeing that canon Wes and David are douches just made me even happier reading fanon Wes and David and the rest of the dalton-ites. Thank you!
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
oh gosh...I LOVE THIS. This is just so amazing! I love your writing and the craziness of Windsor and also the Chesire twins and basically everything... This is just SO GOOD.

I can't wait for more!
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
.Gucci.

This has by FAR, blown all the other fanfictions I've read clear out of the water.

I'm getting a strange Hogwarts vibe but that's totally good, and your Chesire twins...bloody brilliant.

You don't know how much I'm jellin' right now on your extraordinary writing skills. I actually thought there were more chapters and was sorely disappointed when there wasn't.

Please update soon.

For the love of all that is Gaga, you have to continue this.

If only I could favor a story more than once.

~LoTuS
Karaoke-Kitten chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
OOOOHHHH I cant wait for chapter 2!
Kaikan chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I'm in love with this fic. I love how you portray Blaine and Kurt as a friendship with them obviously wanting more, but Blaine thinking it isn't what Kurt needs right now. Also I love your twins, Ethan and Evan. They remind me of George and Fred Weasley and the twins of Ouran High School Host Club. Also, I like that you have Wes and David being the kind friends but want them to hurry up an get together so they don't have to hear them whine and go emo a bit. Honestly, if I was them I would either lock them in a closet or when its Christmas make sure that each and every path they take is filled with mistletoe so they have to kiss and finally figure out they like each other. I wonder what song you'll choose for Kurt to sing to try out for the Warblers. There are so many good ones. I prefer Defying Gravity, even if he threw the diva off cause of his dad(but you can't fault him for it). I don't have any critique really other than it is good cause your grammar was on put and each of the characters, that were on the show, are in character. I can't wait to see what else you have planned for our trip into Dalton. Keep up the great work!

Michael aka Kaikan
Leena7 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
It looks great so far. I loved how you named the three houses after the different British royal families. I could totally see Windsor in my head. May I suggest you try to do more of that sort of description for the next chapter?
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
It's looking pretty good so far. And all I have to say is that Ethan and Even remind so much of Fred and George from Harry Potter. I don't know if that was intentional or not but I love those two characters so I am sure I'll be loving these two twins as well. Update soon!

hpswst101
breezyyy chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
this story is amazing, i love love love (keeps going) love this story! i loved the twins and Wes and David and how crazy Windsor sounds! i love the new universe you are slowly creating, great stuff
7,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 514 521 522 523 524 525 .. Last Next »