Reviews for Dalton
Kay chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Great start! Looking forward to reading more soon, hopefully. ;)
Caseyrocksmore chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This is fantastic! Have you posted it on the Kurt_Blaine and Dalton_Academy communities on LJ? If you haven't consider it, because this is so wonderful and you should share it with everybody.

Evan and Ethan remind me in a strange way of Fred and George Weasley, but more of a set of twins I know in real life- named Ethan and Ian, strangely enough- but I love how they are meshed into the story without being pushy. It's hard for me to become attached to OCs, but I really like these two.

Also, your David and Wes are awesome. For realz.

I can't wait for another episode. Are you going to post them weekly? I hope for more often because I want to read more, but I completely understand that good fic takes time, and I would never want to rush you, since this is so great just the way it is. *starts humming "Just the Way You Are"*
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
i love it. its pretty epic.
Muchacha chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I love that in the author's note, you're not begging for reviews. That just makes me want to review, damn reverse psychology. But I will enjoy giving this review, because I really enjoyed this fic. Thank you that it's not a oneshot! More to look forward to. I thought it was a good chapter of Kurt settling in and introducing the glamorous Dalton Academy. I'm amazed how comfortable I became with the twins, since OCs are hard to accept. But they kind of remind of the the Ouran High School Host Club, especially the Alice part. Cute. I love drama, and I love how Blaine and Kurt weren't thrown together romantically from the get go. Take your sweet time building that relationship...
RedElaineM chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Yeah, I totally have the feeling that I'm going to love this fic. Thanks for not throwing Blaine and Kurt together immediately. The twins are lovely in a rather Weasley way.

Can't wait for an update!
Cathaign chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I'm on my phone so I cant log in without eating all my RAM. however, I just had to leave a review! This was absolutely fantastic! I adore your original characters and your way with words. This will be going on my watch list as soon as I get near a computer. N ormally I'd write something constructive, but this is pretty much perfect. What would make it perfect you ask? An update ASAP.
Three AM chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
OMG I love this! I've been craving for Dalton boys fanfics for a few days now and I have to say this one's one of my faves. :) All-boys school drama/adventures are exciting, yeah? :D And crazy Dalton boys SHOULD BE CANON DAMMIT. LOL!

Looking forward to your next update! :D
Nessie chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
You're my favorite. More? *'tresistthishoneyiknowyoucan'tandbawlbawlPLEASE?*
arfcity chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Ok, I already read everything that is Blaine/Kurt in Spanish and English in fanfictionnet, and this is the best of all in my opinion. Great chapter!

I love the twins, and... I don't know, everything was amazing. Please, Please, update soon!
Yumi696 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This is one of the best Dalton fics I've read so far... I've fallen in love w/ your OC twins! I can't wait for the next installment. :)
Brennend chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This is awesome! I want more Dalton fic sooo bad. I love the crazy dorm life and I really want to read more of this!
b.ainexoxokurt chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
loved it

please write more
romeraven81 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I am absolutely loving this story. The twins are creepy, Wes and David are hilarious, the house rivalry I love too! And then there's Klaine. I always like Klaine :D I hope this ends up being an epic spin off
Macey4xox chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I love the twins :D hahah. They remind me of Fred and George from Harry Potter, only more random and crazy. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

-Mace
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Ahahha i love the twins. Well actually I love the whole story, anyways the point is I less than three everything! Can't wait for more!
7,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 515 522 523 524 525 526 Next »