Reviews for A Player to be Named Later
LittleLea05 chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
OMG YAY! They kissed! And this chapter was all kinds of awesome...love the memories of Esme and Alice burning leaves to cover up the weed smell hehe...can't wait to read what these two crazy soon-to-be lovebirds do hehe...talk soon and Merry Christmas
teech711 chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Thank you for reminding me that gentlemen still exist. Although I am a huge Emmett fan, you ladies have outdone yourself with this Emmett in particular. I can feel the love and dedication he has for his sisters in everything he does. He is the perfect complement to a Rosalie that needs a gentle touch, rather than a strong hand. I adore him for not giving in to his basic instincts by doing the expected. Instead, he tread carefully with not only her body, but also her heart. Wonderful chapter as always.
Alby Mangroves chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
I loved Emmett's knee creaking, it was such a lovely moment of 'real'! Aah, the first kiss, absolutely lovely! I wonder why Rose, err, I mean Lily hasn't replied to Mac's mail? WHen I first started reading this, I quickly realised that I wouldn't understand any of the sporting and Bill Durham lingo, but hoped that the tried and true quality of your and Hmonster4's writing would be enough to draw me in. It definitely is, and I'm really enjoying it x Thanks for writing!
RJRRAA chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
saranic chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Swoooooning over here. OMG, I'm telling ya, he is smooth. I'm definitely loving seeing his mojo on her...and vice versa.

I like that Rosalie is letting go a bit, she is loosening up and it is great.

Have a Merry Christmas ladies. Thank you.
Simonelecochon chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Thank you Emmett for showing Rosalie that gentlemen do exist.
Lady Dragona chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
I think that his is another amazing chapter. I want some of those cookies. I look forward to the next chapter. I love the alternating pov.
RJRRAA chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
RJRRAA chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
RJRRAA chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
LittleLea05 chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Now I'm curious to know what Garrett actually got a tatto of...haha...I love these two together...and I so totally need to see Bull Durham apparently haha...can't wait to read more from you two lovely ladies :) talk soon
RJRRAA chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON.

Sorry that it is taking me sooo long to read and review but im on break and i am going to catch up with this story.
saranic chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Great update. I liked getting to know Kate even more.

The Garrett story had me rolling, he is too adorable for words.

Thank you!
Simonelecochon chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Yay for finding the courage to pick up the phone and call him, that's always the hardest part.
xxluvCarlisleEsmexx chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Just read all four chapters and they were fabulous. I love the emails back and forth between the two of them. It's like the emails are giving both of them the outlet they need to take a chance on each other. I'm really glad that she agreed to meet him for coffee, he is such a great guy. Loved the cookies...very appropriate name for them. I have a feeling that the story with the tattoo might involve Garrett and Em will know about it. Just have to wait and see. Can't wait to see how coffee goes.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »