Reviews for Echo
PurpleRain012 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Seriously. Your lita/edge one shots are way too cute. I love them all.
atil chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
i like this story,its so cute!

it would have been so cool if this actually happened when lita showed up w/pee wee herman.
VIXXY VAMPIRE chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
cute, I have to admit I hater the Rated R couple but looking back they weren't that bad, I would love to have my #2 Diva back where she belongs
OhSoQuizzical chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
aww this is a cute one-shot (:
mca chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
i loved it was very cute. i would love to read more amy/adam lita/edge stuff!
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Very enjoyable - thanks for being distracted and writing entertainment for us (though I do hope you got the paper done eventually).

I really liked Edge & Lita together - much more than Matt & Lita (sorry Hardy fans) - and I think you captured them really nicely.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Edge and Lita are one of the oldest and most beloved of my favorite wrestling couples. I heard about Lita being on RAW for the Pee Wee Herman thing, and I was hoping someone would write a oneshot like this revolving around them, so, thank you for writing this :) This was a nice, cute little piece that I enjoyed very much. You made Adam's feelings for Lita very clear and vivid. My heart went out to him; he held on to those feelings for four years. That's just amazing.

And it's not like the Matt thing, where he obviously can't get over the fact that they broke up. No offense if you are a Matt fan. I just always preferred Edge and Lita together. I was so glad to see this get a happy ending.

Again, this was cute. Very well written, kind of sad, and yet happy. Good job.