Reviews for Justify the Means
hyllia14 chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
sure, use my first name in the story XD I'm Nicole.
diety chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
amazing...
diety chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
aww please update
diety chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
aww amazing crystal has guestionin herself please update
EchoMizuki chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
Love the story! I'm looking forward to more, please keep up the great work!
EchoMizuki chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
The story is awesome so far! Though some Lilly and Kratos fluff would be much appreciated, I would like you to keep up the good work! Thank you for giving your time to write and publish this story!
EchoMizuki chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Love the story! Keep up the good work!
mokamon chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Hmm, not a lot happened. You could've added in a lot more detail too; did the tower have a certain smell to it? Maybe it was full of dust and mould, or maybe it smelt of old books and leather. You also could've added in a fight here or there with both groups since, in the game at least, you run into plenty of monsters just going up the never ending staircases. And if the travel up the stairs and through the tower took so long, why not let us know if the people talked for a bit? Lilly could've joined Lloyd's and Colette's conversation and Raine could've bother Crystal somemore about if she knew any thing else about Kratos.

Sorry if I'm being harsh but...:P this chapter was somewhat plain... Remember! Readers like detail, even if the chapter is really long, add the detail!
mokamon chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
Oh my. Now everyone knows about Kratos? Not sure how this'll work out, but all the same I'm rooting for you girl! Although, try and make Raine a bit more...skeptical and wary of Kratos now. 'He's been lying about being an angel, for what reason?' Is what she would be thinking, Lilly would to but you got her down pretty well.

Ugh... DoTNW... I really just can not stand Lloyd in that game. It's not the Lloyd I know, I understand if it took you a while to make him seem all cheerful and stupid again XD
melodyhina123 chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
Well everyone knows now I wonder whats going to happen at the end of the journey...and once again hints at Lilly and Kratos.

I'm only at the end of my second playtough of ToS:DotNW and I've beaten The first 6 maybe 7 times, but I got DotNW first before I got the orginal one...Sorry went off topic...again.
oursolemnhour49 chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
Wow it's been a while since i reviewed. Sorry! Anyhow, your writing has hugely improved since I read it last, and it's not like it was bad before! I feel like I know your OCs a lot better now. I will admit that I'm not a big fan of Kratos/OC, but I think that's because I ship Kranna to such a crazy extent. Anway, you're doing really well, keep it up!
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
:D Nice! Need more Kratos and Lilly Fluffy though lol! Just teasin. Love your story
Hunter Ka-Fai chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Noooooo! A cliffhanger! The evil of stories...

I don't think I review this story as much as I should, which is weird cuz it's one of my favourites. But this chapter is a lot better written than some of the others, which is really really awesome. Coupled with the awesome dialogue, this story's really quite something.

I just read a dreadful Mary-Sue story, so it was a nice breath of air to read a story from someone who knows how to write... Anyway, update soon, pleeeeeease! :)
mokamon chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
Hey there, happy new year! XD

Ichabod needs a slap to the face. He's so rude! Just storming around the inn, bothering Lloyd and the others, and THROWING A KNIFE AT KRATOS! :/ Nuh-uh dude, not cool, not cool at all XP

Oh my... Leaving us at a cliffy again? T.T How mean... Anyways, good chapter, And good way to end it! Wonder how Kratos'll get outta this one? XD Always good to read your story n.n
Crazy-Franky101 chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
DX Argh, another cliff-hanger! And it was getting so good! I have this strange, sudden urge to strangle Ichabod, though. . . huh. Wonder why? :D

Great chapter, and I look forward to what happens next, so please update soon!