Reviews for Life's Little Surprises
Carver Edlund chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
loved it! but oh man! dean and vanessa are in way over their heads! cant wait to see how their going to hold up :)
AmyLee22 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Love love love this story. Poor sam but Dean and vanessa are funny! Update soon
Aggie12 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Great chapter. Poor Sam and his girls. Excited for the next chapter to see how Dean and Vanessa do without Sam.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Lmao! those kids are gonna put them to the test.
Aggie12 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Really great chapter and start to this story! Cant wait to read more.
Starry-Nights-ais chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was very cute! I loved to see Uncle Dean interacting with his nieces!

Marissa is absolutely adorable! And Sophia, she's a baby so there's no doubt that she's right up there with being adorbale!

Poor Sammy though :( Is Jessica, the same Jessica from Sammy's college days? Awww, we always knew they'd have a nice little life with cute kids!

I LOL'd at the whole part with Marissa asking what sex was and then asking Sam if she could have some before bed! Kids and their innocence! And then she got the whole pack of cookies becasue of it, she definitely is her uncle's niece! LOL!

I like that Sam set out the rules out for Dean and Vanessa! No cussing for Dean, oh how interesting his quick cover-up words will be when he almost cusses in front of the girls! LOL!

Love that Dean is still sneaky with his flirting with Vanessa in front of Marissa!

Dean telling Marissa a bedtime story was a very cute moment! And the talk about what happened to her mommy was adorable!

At some point Sam will probably have a breakdown because trying to keep everything in will build up and won't end good, then Dean will be there for him like the awesome big bro he is!

Ooh, another thing might we get the chance to get a flashback at how Dean and Vanessa's first meeting was? D

Dean kids/babies EPIC WIN! LOL! It's true!

Very good job on this! Keep it up! We all love your stories!
happy4sookie chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
:D... I can't wait for the next chapter
Carver Edlund chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
love the beginning of the story! dean makes an amazing uncle! i cant wait to see if anything is going to happen between vanessa and dean :)
sammysexslave chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
awesome start to this story girls i love it you girls are so talented at doing these stories please update soon dying to find out what going to happen next :)
supernaturalgirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I see some sexual tension between Vanessa and Dean building. This should be fun. Update plz
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Vanessa had a good explanation for sex. LOVE it!

Great story idea. Poor Sam and his poor daughters, I gotta say.

update soon!
AmyLee22 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
omg I totally love this guys! Poor Sam though :( my heart breaks for him. I love Dean and Vanessa they are great. Dean was just omg so cute with the girl. I really want chapter 2 now. Update please ma'ams
Katie Ann chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I think this will be a super cute story. Please continue