Reviews for For Your Entertainment
XxKirizakixX chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
This is so beautiful ; - ;. I savored it as I read, but I'd love to know what happens next to Ryoma and everyone...
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I really love this story... but i'm also like.. if people are not keen on finishing their story than it's better if you just leave your drafts in your computer cause it breaks our hearts to know how there would not be an ending for these wonderful stories... just feels really bad...
Animerider1 chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
More! Mooooore! Please I love this story!
My Lunatic Crow chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Awww, it's so sad you stopped updating! I wish you would continue because I LOVE OT6, and your one of the few people who can write it well. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FANFICTION!
Lazerqueen88 chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
You should keep writing this story
Kittens Kat chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
I HOPE YOU GET INTO THE UNIVERSITY YOU WANT! GOOD LUCK! THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL STORY!
bunnykim89 chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
hi i just read this fanfic for the first time and i gotta say i love it i hope u update this story because its amazing
christinneemdin chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
One word 'INTRESTING' PLEASE update fast :)
Ciel Squish chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Wow it took me so long to actually read this last chapter...O.o I dunno why? Well, anyway it's been awhile since you updated and I hope you finish this because the whole plotline is really cool to read:D
Serika Ootori chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
I like it... Is it an ongoing story?
Dragon of Despaire chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
You may not think your stories aren't popular but I had several people recommend this to me and I have recommended it to others...your a great writer and one of the most important parts of becoming an author is to go through the criticism cycle...but the thing is...the more faithful you are the more people like your stories. It's not like people don't want to read this...maybe they just haven't found you yet.
Desi chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
I really like this story. Can't wait for the rest!
MikiYuri chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
I hope youll continue this story? Its really good! (Y) update soon? Thanks!
cyhap chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
please update soon! loving the story so far
astraltea chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Why is this so good. Why are the character dialogue absolutely intruiging. Why is everything amazing. Goodness, please keep writing!