Reviews for Thicker Than Mud
Shin chapter 7 . 4/1
I feel deeply enchanted with the growing mystery behind Tsukune's conflicted transformation, in every sense, and look forward to the development of the established events and relationships between the characters. The lore which you have thrust upon this story further enhances this feeling. Please, continue.

I have nothing but numerous possibilities surging through my imagination from this story, and I am painfully curious to see how this story goes on.

I am riding through a vicious storm, of which only the author can guide me through.
Heart0fSt33l chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Wow, sweet job and good luck so update soon.
Samuez chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Good.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
can some one tell me what the fuck is happening right now because i am confused
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
"Most likely," was the response, but then the Headmaster continued, "But I've done my part. And hopefully you'll keep from powering all the runes in my building from now on. The guards panicked and assumed you were going to go on a killing spree. Pft. Teenagers."

Interesting conversation. Also, the calm and dismissive undertone was really intriguing -one has to admire the amplomb-.

I will not be like Moka. Just the mental thought of her name made him clench his teeth. I will not be petty and childish.

Glad to hear it called how it is. The attempt to make it appear deep and complicated was starting to stink of knidergarden excuses in other avenues. Quite simply, as an adult one should be expected to be hold accountable for his own actions -personal responsibility and all that-. How you felt about it scarcely eliminates the effects of your actions, or even change said actions themselves, at their core. He held himself to a higher standard.
RonnieMac28 chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
if you decide to leave again just put up a authors note an give your readers a heads up next time!
Ibskib chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
better late than never:-)
It's great to see this fic continued.
Dansama92 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Ok I gotta say I just found this story today and it is awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter
Toby860 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
oh damn. he's becomming like akasha.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Man, this is one good fic. It's worth continuing.
Ronniemac28 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
this is great
Ronniemac28 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
keep it growing!
Ronniemac28 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
cool offshoot!
Ronniemac28 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
wtf does he not know that water hurts vamps?
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 6 . 9/3/2012