Reviews for Lights Out
keveddlover chapter 57 . 3/8
i love this story! absolutely amazing and not repetitive like some people think. you know some day some kid is going to come across this and not understand why being gay is unexpected. your kinda wrote a piece of history xD i thinkthis is the first story ive read where sasuke and naruto are friends before anything happened. excellent job! :D
Kaz the king chapter 45 . 12/21/2016
You know I was being impatient before, but after the y finish got together I realized that I love the pinning and the sweet moments of them being together. thank you.
Kaz the king chapter 44 . 12/21/2016
OMFG IM GOING TO FUCKING STRANGLE NARUTO WTH WHAT THE FUCK WHY THE FUCK WHYYYY
slenderfruit chapter 57 . 11/2/2016
A really nice fic! I like your writing style very much :3 Honestly one of my favourite stories...probably because of my undying love for narusasunaru College au xD
vampkitten81 chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
So far likin this story :)
a reviewer chapter 57 . 4/29/2016
ehhh. strong start though it got weaker towards the end.
the relation developed well between them though!~
smoleren chapter 43 . 2/22/2016
Finally! XD
Laraleecroft chapter 10 . 1/14/2016
I cant help feeling like Naruto wants to be Sasuke's friend only because he needs to satisfy his own curiosity and not because he really cares about Sasuke. If Naruto goes ahead and reads Sasuke's journal I would be sooooo mad at him. And so should Sasuke. That is just a total violation of trust that Sasuke didn't give to him in the first place and he would only prove to Sasuke that he shouldn't trust him.
Laraleecroft chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
oi, I love how thus far no one seems to ever seem sure of their thoughts or their reasons as to why they may do or say something lol...but seriously its kinda annoying every time I read a line like that. Maybe if you had worded it differently it might be more tolerable...that said I think your story line is good and I think it would be a great twist if kiba were to find himself attracted to suigeitsu (however its spelled) haha.
Velv3tteV3nom chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Love the overall layout of your story! Your characterization of Sasuke and Naruto are pretty spot on too. Keep up the fantastic work! :)
haruko.94 chapter 56 . 5/13/2015
hey :D
your story was just great! :D
xXNaruxSasuXx chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME STORY
mochibbh chapter 57 . 1/14/2015
finally, piouf!, i love the ending, it'so so good as it is :D , well, now i'm going to read All or Nothing :D , i kind of wanted to read it since monday, so now that i understand what happened, i'll understand what is actually happening now, well, i'm off :D, as always you are a great riter, i had alot of fun reading this fiction, Arigatou gozaimasu ;)
mochibbh chapter 33 . 1/13/2015
wow, it feels like most of the girls have to move on, haha
mochibbh chapter 32 . 1/13/2015
and i was thinking that maybe he called to asked advises
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »