Reviews for Lights Out
vampkitten81 chapter 3 . 6/24
So far likin this story :)
a reviewer chapter 57 . 4/29
ehhh. strong start though it got weaker towards the end.
the relation developed well between them though!~
smoleren chapter 43 . 2/22
Finally! XD
Laraleecroft chapter 10 . 1/14
I cant help feeling like Naruto wants to be Sasuke's friend only because he needs to satisfy his own curiosity and not because he really cares about Sasuke. If Naruto goes ahead and reads Sasuke's journal I would be sooooo mad at him. And so should Sasuke. That is just a total violation of trust that Sasuke didn't give to him in the first place and he would only prove to Sasuke that he shouldn't trust him.
Laraleecroft chapter 9 . 1/14
oi, I love how thus far no one seems to ever seem sure of their thoughts or their reasons as to why they may do or say something lol...but seriously its kinda annoying every time I read a line like that. Maybe if you had worded it differently it might be more tolerable...that said I think your story line is good and I think it would be a great twist if kiba were to find himself attracted to suigeitsu (however its spelled) haha.
Velv3tteV3nom chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Love the overall layout of your story! Your characterization of Sasuke and Naruto are pretty spot on too. Keep up the fantastic work! :)
haruko.94 chapter 56 . 5/13/2015
hey :D
your story was just great! :D
xXNaruxSasuXx chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME STORY
tchaillya chapter 57 . 1/14/2015
finally, piouf!, i love the ending, it'so so good as it is :D , well, now i'm going to read All or Nothing :D , i kind of wanted to read it since monday, so now that i understand what happened, i'll understand what is actually happening now, well, i'm off :D, as always you are a great riter, i had alot of fun reading this fiction, Arigatou gozaimasu ;)
tchaillya chapter 33 . 1/13/2015
wow, it feels like most of the girls have to move on, haha
tchaillya chapter 32 . 1/13/2015
and i was thinking that maybe he called to asked advises
tchaillya chapter 31 . 1/13/2015
poor hinata, why does guys always reacted like this when they are turned down?
tchaillya chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
and noww, she will think about giving a chance to Lee right? that is why you should never say never
tchaillya chapter 27 . 1/13/2015
ok, i don't like the fact that itachi ignore kyuby at all, he has to tell him the truth so he could get over it too, i realllyyyyy don't like it èé
tchaillya chapter 26 . 1/13/2015
i love this theme: jealouy
1,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »