Reviews for My Enemy, My Friend
tinkermist99 chapter 28 . 2/28
plz update
Guest chapter 25 . 11/25/2017
I usually dont review but this just made me so sad. I absolutly LOVED where this was going! Its fantastics, the plot all the detail, just beautiful. I unfortunately have lost all interest since youve brough in bankotsus sister, dont get me wrong its a great idea! But it seems like your mostly focusing on her an the other guy, not her an bankotsu or the regular main focus. I will no longer be reading or following this story no matter how absolutely fantastic an brilliant the first 20 or so chapters are but i do hope it turns out exactly as you want it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/29/2017
GestSavanna chapter 28 . 9/25/2017
Update soon, love this story.
tiffani chapter 28 . 3/20/2017
I like it a lot. Please make more of it. I really like it a lot.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 28 . 2/13/2017
I love this couple. I love how youve tapped into the good & caring side of Bankotsu, but still got part of what makes him a mercenery. Fic is awesome.
Gabby-Hunter chapter 18 . 6/15/2016
Way to ruin the moment Inuyasha -_-
Gabby-Hunter chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
Kagome doesn't judge anyone heck what kind of miko is kind to demons?
She is odd yet so very kind, but its what make her soul pure
Gabby-Hunter chapter 9 . 6/15/2016
Uh she could give the clothes to either kirara or inuyasha if they really need to smell her out
sesshomarumate to be chapter 28 . 8/20/2015
amzing story! i love how much you put into one chapter. you draw your readers in and then keep them in and waiting to see what happens next! i look forward to your next update because to be honest your writing is incredibility! i hope that they can rebuild the well and kagome can take everyone back to the future so she can see her family!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 28 . 5/14/2015
Nice really nice!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 23 . 4/25/2015
Hmmmn, I must say I was deeply impressed. I loved it! Kagome/Bankotsu pairings are my favorite next to Sesshomaru/Kagome and Inuyasha/Kagome along with Goku/Kagome and Inutaisho/Kagome. Keep up the good work!
almondkitten chapter 28 . 4/7/2015
I really enjoyed this fic at first, but I feel like if you were going to introduce OCs and make them such a central part of the story then they should have their own fic separate from this one. They pretty much took over the whole fic, which for me was kind of disappointing.
Stillnight chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
This is going to be so interesting
MadamScorpio chapter 28 . 8/20/2014
I have to agree it's going to the Oni/Mis relationship...a little...repetitive like what Kags went thru...NOT FLAMING JUST OBSERVING! When will Inu/Kik come back? No Kouga oh boi that would be funny! Anyway can't wait for chapter 29
M