Reviews for My Enemy, My Friend
Psyka chapter 28 . 2/18
Awesome i love it please update again soon
bella donna chapter 28 . 1/2
Hey tempest 78, I just wanted to say that I really like your story and I'm hoping you update real soon. & I also would just like to point one thing out though when bankotsu died the first time in the anime it was said to be 10 years before kagome first made her appearence in the fuedal era, and you were running your story off the original one, shortly after he was killed the second time by inuyasha. So technically it would've been about 20 years not 10 that he would of been away from his sister, cause in your story they had not seen each other since they were kids and he died as a teenager. but other then that your story is great! please update soon.
Can't wait to read more. :-)
Inuyashaloverxox15 chapter 28 . 12/26/2013
Wonderful Christmas gift, many thanks
Wishfull-star chapter 28 . 12/25/2013
that was great I hope Misora confides in Oni soon its not good to have so much pain trapped inside:) loved it cant wait for more:)
BanKag4Lyfe chapter 28 . 12/25/2013
Nice! Waiting for the next.
copperetta chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Bankotsu in my opinion is the most intriguing and fascinating Inuyasha character and my favorite. I love the way you portray him, his personality and that he has a soul underneath all the murdering and bloodthirst. To me Bankotsu seems deeper than just the mercenary Rumiko Takahashi wrote him to be and that he is wide open for fan interpretation. I love your writing and cant wait to see more!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 27 . 10/26/2013
Update soon, please.
Mrs.Inuyasha-1 chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
I liked the story until Misa and Oni joined. The story is now pretty much focused on them now. But the story is amazing. I like it
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
I never really thought that it, but now that I do, they are like the perfect couple!
jadecraze chapter 27 . 8/9/2013
Hey there! I read this story forever ago and then lost it. Now that I have found it again I would like to say, Thank you for the story. As a few side notes I want to say that I think I like it better when you focus more on Kagome and Bankotsu. I mean I like Misa and Oni but I feel more focus on the other two would be nice. I also want to say, nice work with grammar and such. Most story's have crappy grammar, making this one more impressive. Keep up the good work!

CrAzE. :P
Foxluna chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
she's not really use to real genuine compliments cuz all Inutrasha ever did was really mostly insult her, berate her, and compare her ti kikyhoe. haha i can relate to that a lot sadly. -sighs sadly- but such is life nothing is fair.
ima have a fun time re-reading this story since it's been awhile i think. i honestly don't remember what chapter i stopped on. i usually write it down but can't find the damned paper i wrote it they threw a lot of my papers away a long time ago (sisters threw a alot of important papers of mine away almost a year ago now i think. maybe a bit less) so now a lot of stories i don't remember what chapter i stopped on. and for some i just don't remember what the stories name was or the author, but i remember that i liked it. -sighs-
sorry im babbling here slash ranting lol.
laters,
Fox
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 27 . 7/20/2013
There needs to be more development in BanxKag's relationship. Misora seems to have taken over with her whiny-ness and Oni with his protectiveness. I don't think Bankotsu would take anyone's shit no matter who it was. But then again this is just my opinion, and you can do whatever you wish with your story. And aren't Sango and Mirouku there- they seem to have taken the back burner also, and what of Shippou? I hope inuyasha makes an appearance soon.
MoonPrincess1989 chapter 27 . 7/19/2013
"Open mouth, insert foot" tends to be a problem with a lot of guys lol...this was great, can't wait for more!
Wishfull-star chapter 27 . 7/19/2013
that was great its good to hear from u again:)
Dark Angel lover chapter 27 . 7/19/2013
Two words... Update Faster!