Reviews for My Enemy, My Friend
Gabby-Hunter chapter 18 . 6/15
Way to ruin the moment Inuyasha -_-
Gabby-Hunter chapter 10 . 6/15
Kagome doesn't judge anyone heck what kind of miko is kind to demons?
She is odd yet so very kind, but its what make her soul pure
Gabby-Hunter chapter 9 . 6/15
Uh she could give the clothes to either kirara or inuyasha if they really need to smell her out
sesshomarumate to be chapter 28 . 8/20/2015
amzing story! i love how much you put into one chapter. you draw your readers in and then keep them in and waiting to see what happens next! i look forward to your next update because to be honest your writing is incredibility! i hope that they can rebuild the well and kagome can take everyone back to the future so she can see her family!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 28 . 5/14/2015
Nice really nice!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 23 . 4/25/2015
Hmmmn, I must say I was deeply impressed. I loved it! Kagome/Bankotsu pairings are my favorite next to Sesshomaru/Kagome and Inuyasha/Kagome along with Goku/Kagome and Inutaisho/Kagome. Keep up the good work!
almondkitten chapter 28 . 4/7/2015
I really enjoyed this fic at first, but I feel like if you were going to introduce OCs and make them such a central part of the story then they should have their own fic separate from this one. They pretty much took over the whole fic, which for me was kind of disappointing.
Stillnight chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
This is going to be so interesting
MadamScorpio chapter 28 . 8/20/2014
I have to agree it's going to the Oni/Mis relationship...a little...repetitive like what Kags went thru...NOT FLAMING JUST OBSERVING! When will Inu/Kik come back? No Kouga oh boi that would be funny! Anyway can't wait for chapter 29
MadamScorpio chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
That was soooo creepy in a good way how ONI killed the leader! Then sing that innocent song to suffocate him (shivers) good scene
MadamScorpio chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
WTF! Way to go Kagome! Plus you got your friends back lol! Wwwwwwoooooowwww and kicked Inu's ass! Wish it was Kikyho's lol
MadamScorpio chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
I have to confess I love the Bank/Kag pairing lol! I like their scenes more than Inu &others ! Don't get me wrong all well written it's justbBank/Kag are just too cute! Good story and chapter btw:)
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Man...reminds me of when I lost my grandmother in '09...I was a sophomore in college! I was taking a test and tears just came out of no where...I still choke up during her birthday but yeah Bank was right it eventually numbs after a while...
jammies2000 chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
This is a great story I was reading it over at the Inyasha fanfiction site where you only have 16 chapters posted but that site has a bit different rating system will you be updating this story over on that site as well. I haven't registered that yet you post under a different name on that site. Thx for posting.
Kaggybearr chapter 28 . 7/9/2014
Sorry I'm to lazy to sign in so guest it is Tbh I really don't like the oni x misa I get it but they story has begun to stray from ban/kag and god dang I loved the beginning with just them. U should add some fluff like kag getting sick,kag hurt, ban hurt or something. IM NOT CRITIZING THE STORY I PROMISE ITS PERFECT! but I felt the oni/misa is a bit too much like uk?