Reviews for Somewhere over the Pacific
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Excellent story. I always thought they had Chuck bounce back too quickly in the episode. I love these scenes where they get close to each other and just unconsciously gravitate closer. Good portrayal of Casey.
Cary chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Very good, read for the 4th time and still don't see why you haven't generated more reviews. One of the better stories. Thanks,
lifeislikeaboxofbertiebotts chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Love your take on the aftermath of Chuck versus Phase 3. Nice job.
Renegade.Girl13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I really liked this piece. It showed another side of Casey while still having him remain his gruff self, which is pretty hard to do at times. It would have been perfect in the show, I think. Great job!
NickyR chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
interesting, I thought that chuck should have gotten checked out more, or there to have been a bigger discussion w/ the general, very interesting take on what happened on the plane back, would have been nice to see that on the show.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Neat.
Tynianrex chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
It was an amazing episode, we get to see so many different facets of Sarah; from tough to vulnerable, and at the end, glowingly happy.

Love the fic. Id love to see the Chuck/Sarah talk, I think that you could make a very good job with it.
Striker-wolverine1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Great scene. Why is Chuck only 48 mins long. Should be min 2 hr. episodes.
Doc in Oz chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Nice ref back to the storage closet….

Nicely done. Should have been in the show.
Jimmy 144 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Very nice. Glad you put it together. Thanks
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Nice story to fill in the gaps. Thanks
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Nice story...
spcr71 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
What a great little story. It definitely added to the amazing episode. It was a little OC but in a great way.
Costas TT chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
It fits so well in the plot line, that it could actually be a great ending for the episode.

Good job.
ESK chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Very nice, too bad that we do not get to see this on the show.