Reviews for The Years Together
Bookworm0485 chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
P.S. Drunk Shelby rocks and I hope and pray she'll make other appearances!
Bookworm0485 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
"I'm not that drunk." Best...Line...Ever!

I love this story (and series) and I am beyond curious about what's gonna happen next!

Keep up the great work and I hope you'll update again soonish!

Books
Mona Mari chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
love it
Mona Mari chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
OMG! LOVE IT! You must update asap! :D #Excited
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
I just found the update! It was really cute :) Lol at Shelby at the end "Gay men are my speciality" and Rachel's complete shock.

"It's going to be a happy new year" is said by the creepy drug dealer in RENT xx
sophielovesglee chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Omg I absolutely love this story, please update soon, this chapter was brilliant :)
RosarioN chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
I actually can't believe how unbelievably happy I am that you updated this fic.

I loved every single word of it, drunk!shelby was spot on.

I hope you continue with more one-shots, I'd love to meet Shelby's dad, see how he puts up with a wife like Janet.
Tvmatchmaker795 chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
:] I am impressed. It might be a bit for me to reply to your pm, just saying.
Cissy Black Malfoy chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Wait. You told me about this and I shot it down? I don't think so Lyndsey! This is precious. This is a gem. This is five different levels of awesome. I want drunk Shelby ALL THE TIME in my life now, because she's just fantastic.
j0k3 chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
I don't watch glee, but your story reads like a good book.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Haha I loved this! It was so special! Great job!

Bubble

I loved that she wasn't that drunk...
Tvmatchmaker795 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is soooooooooooooo by far my favorite chapter of this story yet. God, I love the fluffy ending. Its realistic and yet so mesmerizing how different it is. I really want a story to be like this chapter... fluffy and realistic. I love it!
Phases Of Obsession chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Hah. Dammit Janet...I see what you did there. I quite like Janet's character, and the last few lines of dialogue-priceless! Great job!

I actually read this awhile back, but for some reason forgot to review. Sorry.
coolbird chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Oh my gosh that chapter was amazing. I dont know how you do it. I felt for Shelby soo much and Rachel and also Janet. And the way you brought Rachel and Shelby together it made tears come to my eyes just so lovely. I just felt that even thou everything is still not 100% between them at the moment i sense it going to be in the end. More of you brillent Rachel and Shelby fics please please please.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I really love this! I agree Shelby needs more credit! She is, after all, Rachel's Mom. Great job. And you got to see Idina Menzel in CONCERT? I hate you! Oh my gosh, that is AMAZING! I would have DIED if I got to go. Unfortunately for me, I found out that she was in town the day of the concert, and the tickets were sold out. My mom wouldn't approve of the scalpers...

Anyway, awesome job.