Reviews for Now or Forever
graciechappers9 chapter 13 . 11/9/2016
Really loving this story: I'm absolutely hooked! x
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
There is just too many modern aspects. I am probably being too picky but whatever. Your character is just too modern. A desperate woman acts desperate. She isn't called "babe" because back then that still meant infant. If she wanted to keep her job, she would do her job. Even though it is your character, there is such as being OOC for OC's. It has to do with the time period, their backstory. Sorry, but I will not continue reading. However best wishes and may your ideas ever flow. SlytherclawDevin.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/7/2016
You ruined this story you bitch.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/7/2016
Fuck you for making her get raped.
Guest chapter 48 . 2/7/2016
Aieeeeeeee! Ok. Got to the end, and am duly reviewing as promised. So far all I have is another fan girl squeal, because this story has swallowed my words (and trust me, that doesn't happen often.) But I'm going to have to do better for such an amazing author, so here goes. I love your story. I love Grace, with all her spunk and sass, and I love Jack for being so in character and just, well...Jack. (And let's face it, what's not to love?) I love that you mentioned BBC Sherlock, because I love it also (and Benedict Cummerbatch is perfect). And now I'm ranting (got my words back, told u that was rare.) keep writing! Ahhhhhh I want a Jack Dx
Guest chapter 40 . 2/7/2016
Am I the only one who heard "What. An. Idiot." In Emma Watson's voice?
Guest chapter 29 . 2/7/2016
Awwwwwwww! Jack and Grace are soooo cute and #goals
Guest chapter 26 . 2/7/2016
I'm disappointed in Ellen. I thought she knew that she'd need Jack... :/
CalicoCas chapter 48 . 6/11/2015
Honestly I hate to see a fic end with a baby, but omgg amazingness overload, cuteness overload! Great job! Amazing story! Yayy!
CalicoCas chapter 43 . 6/11/2015
I'm so sorry about your pet, even though this is probably really fricking late. Death of pets id horrible since you live with them for almost 24/7. Hope you've gotten over it 3
CalicoCas chapter 30 . 6/10/2015
Ayy Roman numbering, for the pros under us
CalicoCas chapter 28 . 6/10/2015
I wish they'd have tortured him for weeks, just barely keeping him alive and torturing him slowly to the point he begged to be killed, and when she recovered enough let Grace have another round of torturing him and then kill him. No I'm not a sociopath or psychopath, I just think he deserved a lot more pain
CalicoCas chapter 25 . 6/10/2015
Ugh i don't like Erik, he sounded like prince charming(little mermaid reference?) And turns out to be a jealous little git. She should stay with Jack, now lets continue reading and find out :)
Guest chapter 48 . 10/27/2014
I loved this!
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
As soon as i read ur authors note at the start of this chap, there was one thought/quote that wouldnt leave me alone so i had to leave a review and say it.
Its Captain. CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow (the captain is neant to be in italics lol)