Reviews for Now or Forever
fr33fangirl chapter 48 . 6/11
Honestly I hate to see a fic end with a baby, but omgg amazingness overload, cuteness overload! Great job! Amazing story! Yayy!
fr33fangirl chapter 43 . 6/11
I'm so sorry about your pet, even though this is probably really fricking late. Death of pets id horrible since you live with them for almost 24/7. Hope you've gotten over it 3
fr33fangirl chapter 30 . 6/10
Ayy Roman numbering, for the pros under us
fr33fangirl chapter 28 . 6/10
I wish they'd have tortured him for weeks, just barely keeping him alive and torturing him slowly to the point he begged to be killed, and when she recovered enough let Grace have another round of torturing him and then kill him. No I'm not a sociopath or psychopath, I just think he deserved a lot more pain
fr33fangirl chapter 25 . 6/10
Ugh i don't like Erik, he sounded like prince charming(little mermaid reference?) And turns out to be a jealous little git. She should stay with Jack, now lets continue reading and find out :)
Guest chapter 48 . 10/27/2014
I loved this!
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
As soon as i read ur authors note at the start of this chap, there was one thought/quote that wouldnt leave me alone so i had to leave a review and say it.
Its Captain. CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow (the captain is neant to be in italics lol)
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Keep up the good story hoping for more
PurpleElm23723 chapter 48 . 6/30/2014
OH MY GAWD I LOVED IT! :D Oh, the happy tears are flowing! Oh, boy! I love this story so much, I can't wait to see what else you've written! (BTW this is the perfect representation of what Jack would do if faced with settling down-at least in my opinion) Keep up the great work! :)
Elizabeth chapter 48 . 12/5/2013
Oh my fucking god! That is an amazing story! Good job hun
Madame Joker chapter 48 . 10/29/2013
I've only reviewed once, but that was from the first chapter to the the end. I couldn't stop reading.

(Be honest Madame Joker, you were just too lazy!)

Anywho, I loved this story. It tossed around a bit on the dramatic side, but I'm a lover of drama so I just breezed right through all your chapters ;D

Lovely work, I'll be keeping an eye out for any future Fanfic genius from you my dear. Well done!

Madame Joker.
Madame Joker chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I loved this first chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
good!
Lina Marie chapter 48 . 1/29/2013
How bootyful :) I loved it great job ! :)
mimi12349876 chapter 27 . 1/24/2013
Is Grace Brom's (from Eragon) daughter?

"It's better to seek forgiveness, than to ask permission"