Reviews for each of us, like you
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Insightful and full of emotion. A very interesting take on the series :)
HawkRider chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Nice, but I have one problem with it.

There are 28 sentences.
ASBOcadet chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
okay so... i'm just like in love with this even though i have no idea what these sentences imply, but hey, you're amazing.
MegalegU chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was awesome. I also love Misfits.
faithlings chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This is seriously brilliant! You have captured each character perfectly.. I love it. Just mindblowing, seriously! x
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
GOLD. Absolute gold :D. Number 26 though. That one was really sad. And what Alisha said to Nathan? That fit her character so well. Great fic :D
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
""So about this whole 'mates' thing," Nathan says as they stand over the body of their third dead probation officer, "I feel like we're going to go to jail pretty soon and maybe we should just explore all our options.""

I ADORED this line. It's funny and dark and just perfect.
marypotts chapter 1 . 2/1/2011

I love it, you catch each character perfectly! 3
cashewdani chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I thought this was incredibly well done and enjoyed it tremendously. Such an interesting writing style too. AWESOME!
Trina-Lee chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This is so nuts. It's a story, without being a story. It's so weird for me to love this. The one that got me the most, was the last one. I swear, it's almost like you have insight to series 3 or 4 or something. Number 2 is a favorite too. Kelly/Nathan are OTP, closely followed by Simon/Alisha and then Curtis and Nikki, who is now gone. :( But yes, yes, yes. I think I favored this story 4 times, just to make sure it actually went to my favorites. 3
Lirazel chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Can you please spend the rest of your life writing these kids? Because that would make me very, very, very happy. Because this is perfect.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
So I'll admit I read this earlier, on a whim, because sometimes I like reading fic I don't know, or only vaguely know, because then everything's more original-fic-like, but then someone else said, oh hey misfits is cool, so I mainlined it and HOLY GOD IS IT AWESOME. As is this story! Which makes a peck more sense now. One of the geeky, fandomy things I love is being able to tell where in the show's history a story was written, and I love how that is clear here, and I sortof wish I'd taken a break in my frantic consumption of series 2 to take a look at the publish date and read your version first, because honestly, I like where your storylines went more than some of the ones on the show! P.S. please, please, please write more of these people, once you're done with the pineapple zombies. :D
tura35 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
So pretty much this is my favourite Misfits fanfic I've read ever. You captured them perfectly, I think! Wonderful writing. :)
Kept In Spades chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Absolutely, mind-blowingly fantastic. Loved it!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is fantastic! I love it with every fiber of my being. I just want to read it over and over. And I want it all to be part of the show!