Reviews for Turnabout
Tramontana chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Love eeeeet.
VoicesInTheWind chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Awesome! You have everyone terrifically in character, and the plan is exactly the sort of thing they'd pull off. I really enjoyed this fic; there aren't nearly enough good A-Team fics - like this one - out there.

Well done.

danang1970 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I love your stories - the interplay between the characters (especially Face and Murdock) is always a delight to read. Thanks for writing!
Mahiri Chuma chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
I'm pretty sure about the ending: EPIC WIN! This story was just wonderful. I LOVED the group dynamics, you've got it down, HoF. I love Face and Hannibals relationship here. You really did a great job there, esp. with Hannibal- and Murdock's storming the vents ... hilarious and so awesome! I can see this whole thing playing out in my head, like a fantastic extension to the film. Maybe you should write the sequel? Yes, I think so.
Eosophobia-3 chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
i'm loving this so far! :D
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
YAY happy ending, love it poor Hannibal...and poor Face, I didnt se the Hannibal-torture coming...I just thought that he would threaten him.

Again well written and I really love that you not just tell what he sees but also what he associate with the situationen, memories and stuff like that. Just love it. Thank you for a cool story
untamed canine chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Nice way to end- ties things up nicely and gives their escape style- but if you're not sure, there's always room for an epilogue.

Great job though! It's intense and gripping all the way through!
untamed canine chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
WOAH- am seriously gripped by this story right now. I'm hooked. I will not stop thinking about this until it's finished... and can you blame me? really? When you end it on a big cliffhanger like that?

Hungry for more!
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Okay...what did I just say about cliffhangers? This is not better than last chapter. Still great, I love it and all that...but do you enjoy torturing me...(sigh)

Please update soon (although I doubt you can do it any faster than you do already) ;P
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
O.O Oh no...are you sure youre on the good side, course that is a mean cliffhanger.

So exciting, cant wait for next chapter I reallty dont like that Moraneu guy, and what is Hannibal going to do. I dont think he will let any of them get hurt because he wont talk...ARH its torture (for me)

So cool. Well its hardly necessary to say, but I love it. Keep up the good work
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
YAY new chapter thaaaank you.

Love the inside look in Faces world. Their lives and relationship is so well written, I just love it

Im looking forward to see what happens in the next chapter. Hope we get to see some signs of life from Hannibal, but I really dont mind just following the boys.

As I said before, well written and I hope you continue the good work
untamed canine chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Heya- this is coming along REAAAALLLLYYY well! Seriously! I love the build up, the way you've portrayed the characters, the plot is thick and strong- I'm being kept on edge here! Great stuff!
Noutchka chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Very nicely written ! I hope there's a next chapter :)

The only thing that I found a little strange is that BA would probablmy be the one to work out the electric panels, not Murdock. But I am aware this is a movie fanfic, so it is slightly different from the series.
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Waaaaaaaaaaah! NO HANNIBAL! Man this is not fair. They must save Hannibal.

Really good. I really love it. You really got the characters on the spot so nice.

PLEASE update soon cant wait til next chapter, so keep up the good work
xLittleBlackStarx chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Alright, I'm already hooked on this one. Very well writen. Your descriptions are so wonderful, I could really feel the emotions of each one of the characters. Please continue soon, I can't wait for the next chapter!