Reviews for Making It Count
Guest chapter 44 . 1/15/2014
So when will Peeta get Katniss back? When will Gale and Peeta become more civil with each other? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
mjac10 chapter 44 . 12/24/2013
Good story. I realize it's been a long time since you've updated but an ending to the story would be awesome. Jope you get inspired one day
GrahamsMomAngel chapter 44 . 6/25/2013
I would have liked to know how this ended. It wasn't bad at all.
Arabella Song chapter 44 . 9/23/2012
Hm, did you happen to get into Doctor Who? I'm still reading if you're stillwriting
katzsoa chapter 44 . 9/23/2012
But if you can't laugh, then what good are the deaths? If life won't get better afterwards then the deaths are in vain, that's what I think.

Geronimo! You too, huh?
aljnaz chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
i love this!
gilo chapter 43 . 8/19/2012
when are they gunna go save Katniss, Annie and the others?
Guest chapter 43 . 7/16/2012
I hope you update soon! I know you're busy, though. Still, I am intrigued by this story!
Berrynice chapter 31 . 5/4/2012
NOt dead yet? WHAT! please don't kill off peeta :'(
11-Dino chapter 42 . 4/22/2012
So I just caught up with your story. I love the idea that Peeta and Prim are in the Games and Prim wants him and Katniss to be together because lets face it they are perfect. I understand Katniss reaction towards Peeta and I didn't think she was to soft when he explained it. Clearly she did think rational and was emotional unstable. You potrayed Peetas depression really well and he would become the Mockingjay to make the once who count on him proud. I wonder whats the deal between Gale and Katniss is. Finnicks warning that Katniss may not be sane after she is released better not come true. Poor Peeta has people blaming him all aroung. Madge (I would have sent an dramatic review after their kiss at the roof), the mother of the distict 5 girl, Gale and he had to deal with Katniss hate that turned into I will call affection and I think having her hate him will break him. I can't wait to read what horrible thing cause the Night patrol to scream and hope Peeta will be save, but after he lost both is leg and and arm it can't get much worse.
readface chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
I dig this. It's an interesting take.
katzsoa chapter 41 . 3/24/2012
Who would hate on the movie? Or on this chapter, for that matter. It's good transition.
poeticallyflawed chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
Just finished Chapter 13 and so far, this is my favorite chapter. I feel like it really kicked it up a notch here.
Lucy817 chapter 38 . 1/2/2012
Just caught myself up in this story again. Curious to know what comes next :)
Guest chapter 38 . 12/17/2011
I just read up to this chapter in a few hours! I cant wait for the next chapter!