Reviews for Balance
Um, you know you said that this case was taking place in England in this chapter, right? You've also been giving a LOT of places non-Japanese names. You also forgot to mention in the newspaper article that there were three murders, not two. I also didn't get the feeling that over a month had passed since the first murder, which was also something mentioned in the newspaper article.
Considering all these cases are in Japan, I feel like you're having too many characters be foreigners. A few foreigners here and there I could see, but you've been making around 3/4 of the characters you've introduced be foreigners. I still like this story a lot, I just wanted to share that thought with you. Also, when Yako grabbed Todoroki's arm and asked to talk to her, you put Ishigaki's name instead. I only know you used the wrong name due to context clues.
What a group! I feel bad for Yako, even though I find it funny as well!
I just realized something. Wouldn't the people of the community notice that neither Neuro nor Yako have wedding rings on? I still think this is the best MTNN story I've found so far, I just wanted to point out that little detail.
I like this story so far, but if each of the prisoners had half the bones in their bodies broken, wouldn't they still be in the hospital having their bones fixed?
DaYaNa1997 chapter 36 . 5/2
OMG, I swear Neuro POVs are hilarious, I haven't had that much fun reading in a while, thank you.
Bloody Eclipse chapter 66 . 11/10/2015
I really liked Ishigaki's POVs. As well as the mystery surrounding him and his "brothers."
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 66 . 2/28/2015
Noooooooooo, where's the next chapter?
PMS chapter 54 . 8/23/2014
waitttttttttttt...Did Neuro unknowingly thought about going on a date with Yako?
PMS chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
I love how you showed Neuros personality XD! I like how you put it in different povs.
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 66 . 6/26/2014
Could it possibly be Season 5, Episode 12 of Doctor Who?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!
This is even better than the anime in my opinion. That and it's rare for me to read anything with more than 20 chapters. Anyway this is awesome please continue
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 53 . 6/26/2014
Kira is by far the best character ever written in history!
Last Laugh chapter 66 . 4/29/2014
Ill be waiting.
Curiously-Insane chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Hi, I'm about halfway through this story and I'm really enjoying it, but I just thought I'd let you know that it seems that you forget this is set in Japan sometimes, like you mention dollars instead of yen and reference some stuff (such as mowing the lawn, japanese houses don't usually have gardens) there are more foreign names than would be likely to appear there (trust me), and just a hint about some of the Japanese names I think a few have first names as surnames, like Daisuki, which I'm pretty sure isn't actually a name (Daisuke is though). Also Ishigaki calling his brothers []-otouto is a bit odd as usually when an older sibling talks to the younger they'd use the name without honorifics. But I guess it doesn't matter all that much since this is only fanfiction for fun and I really do like it :)

I especially like how you make each POV different and unique to each character, my favourite is Ishigaki's style it absolutely hilarious :)

Sorry if this was a bit long and full of unnecessary stuff...
sister-of-despair chapter 66 . 11/4/2013
Wow, coll story with so canonic relationshis
I really love it) Pity, that it wasnt update so long, but I will hope
Best wishes