Reviews for Balance
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 66 . 2/28
Noooooooooo, where's the next chapter?
PMS chapter 54 . 8/23/2014
waitttttttttttt...Did Neuro unknowingly thought about going on a date with Yako?
PMS chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
I love how you showed Neuros personality XD! I like how you put it in different povs.
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 66 . 6/26/2014
Could it possibly be Season 5, Episode 12 of Doctor Who?
This is even better than the anime in my opinion. That and it's rare for me to read anything with more than 20 chapters. Anyway this is awesome please continue
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 53 . 6/26/2014
Kira is by far the best character ever written in history!
Last Laugh chapter 66 . 4/29/2014
Ill be waiting.
Curiously-Insane chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Hi, I'm about halfway through this story and I'm really enjoying it, but I just thought I'd let you know that it seems that you forget this is set in Japan sometimes, like you mention dollars instead of yen and reference some stuff (such as mowing the lawn, japanese houses don't usually have gardens) there are more foreign names than would be likely to appear there (trust me), and just a hint about some of the Japanese names I think a few have first names as surnames, like Daisuki, which I'm pretty sure isn't actually a name (Daisuke is though). Also Ishigaki calling his brothers []-otouto is a bit odd as usually when an older sibling talks to the younger they'd use the name without honorifics. But I guess it doesn't matter all that much since this is only fanfiction for fun and I really do like it :)

I especially like how you make each POV different and unique to each character, my favourite is Ishigaki's style it absolutely hilarious :)

Sorry if this was a bit long and full of unnecessary stuff...
sister-of-despair chapter 66 . 11/4/2013
Wow, coll story with so canonic relationshis
I really love it) Pity, that it wasnt update so long, but I will hope
Best wishes
sayume214 chapter 51 . 6/3/2013
XD I looove that Neuro ordered Itou to be so dramatic on TV.
sayume214 chapter 36 . 6/3/2013
Neuro is soooo epic. Neuro is love :3
sayume214 chapter 34 . 6/3/2013
Wow, Haruka is the only human with the guts to ask Neuro to carry her bags. X'DD So funny.
sayume214 chapter 29 . 6/3/2013
OMG! "Puzzle" is the cutest endearing nickname I could think of coming from Neuro! XD
sayume214 chapter 28 . 6/3/2013
...It seems to me like marrying a male demon is actually quite convenient for females. O.O It wouldn't be a bad deal for Yako at all to get Neuro to catch her food. LOL.
sayume214 chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
OMG, I laughed so hard at his name being John Smith. I love Neuro.
sayume214 chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
OMG, I love this! It's soo funny! I wish this was canon. Ishigaki just got more awesome!