Reviews for Irrationality is the Best Quality
Kaoru Yukina chapter 1 . 2/10
light-sleeper but not a morning person... Izaya is adorable like that. and of course he's pretty cute when he's mad. *giggling uncontrollably*
BubblyScarlet chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This was so... beautiful ( ‿)
I love Shizaya so much!
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
God, it was so hot (?)
I'm embarrassed, dammit! but who cares... was good.
I love these two because it shows a mile its "sensual tension." LOL.
I liked the oneshot!
MikuHatsunecx chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Aww this was so cute! I love how you captured them so well it's so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That was so sweet, amazing, cool and fascinating! I loved this story, maybe the most out of all I've read from you so far. . I'd like to read a continuation of this, but I don't think you will write one... if you ever change your mind, I will surely read it! :D
Shane Kuan Lee chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
v[-o-]v We thank you ooooh great goddess for all your FanFictions ... Thank you so damm much . /[ _ _ ]\ \[ -!- ]/ /[ _ _ ]\

[Ps. Shizuo . Now you know how it feels like to be nosebleeding all the time like every good fan girl or otaku or Erika or fujoshi or freak or whatever you want to call us]
Nana Three Hundred chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hehehhehe this was a joy to read especially with sleepy Izaya :)
SaEnGmUl chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is cute and sexy. I like it.
Satomi-chi chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Omygoshh, that was hot and at the same time cute and adorable at the end :']
Clockwork Night chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
make...more
KathrenCullen18 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
good story.
A fangirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I've read all your shizaya stories countless times, and have yet to decide which is my favorite, but this is one of the ones I can't decide between. I swear, I was really lucky to find your profile!
Takoizumegane chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Heh. Enjoyed this;)
Sakura chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Shizuo, Izaya and smex~ What more does a fangirl need? XD Grace-san, you write the best Shizaya fanfics out here in , and therefore I bow down to you! :3
Nana3212 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
i love shizaya... i love smut... i love this story...lets just say i love all your shizaya smut stories XDDDD