Reviews for Is This A Nightmare?
Nicole chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
I really need you to update
Nicole chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
LOL! 'Let me mourn for the pancakes' dad funny. Luv it!
Trubie74 chapter 34 . 8/12/2013
More please!
Baby Fawn chapter 34 . 8/4/2013
Oh man I just found this one. Don't know if u will update it or not but it is real good
Mike chapter 34 . 2/4/2012
An interesting and fun story.I didn't like how Freddy kept getting his ass kicked in the beginning but I'm happy to see that's besides its your story.I also like the romance especially with Freddy and its also quite fuuny at some parts,please don't give up writing this story and update very soon.
InactiveAccount163823 chapter 34 . 8/25/2011
Nice to see ya updating again, Ink Blot! :D
kyleisgod chapter 34 . 8/8/2011
I'm glad this was updated again. Harsh as some of my reviews have been, I would like to see this story through to the end. New Freddy being behind everything is certainly unexpected. I hope your character won't just wake up in the next chapter - unless that's not the last chapter. Hopefully you update again soon.
essicaohnsonX chapter 33 . 7/30/2011
UPDATE PLEASE! I LOVE YOUR STORY AND IT IS AWESOME! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Paperflowers596 chapter 33 . 5/27/2011
Pretty good, I love the action you packed into the story, and bit of friendship and romance too. I have to agree with Kyleisgod about the mind reading Julia portrays towards Michael and Jason seems a little irrelevant to her character, even though it's a convenient way to communicate with them they should stick to writing on notepads.

other than that i enjoyed these mini chapters and would love to continue reading to see what concludes the climax after chapter 33 :)
Paperflowers596 chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
oh what a cute series of one shots. and funny too! w can't wait to read moar :3
kyleisgod chapter 23 . 5/1/2011
In my opinion this relationship twist with Freddy is a bit sudden. At the same time I can see why it was done. Jason and Freddy fighting over the girl later on would certainly be dramatic (especially with Jason having won every fight so far).

I also believe you're trying to make the reader cheer for the girl in this when she kills the teen. I must say that I'm not quite buying that either. I almost did though. You paint a picture of a girl with a poor self-image and possibly verbally abusive parents. I could cheer for that girl finally gaining confidence and slaughtering some snotty teens. Except, throughout the story so far, she says and does things which contradict that image. I still have more chapters to go through but I think once you perfect your characterization you'll really have something here as far as your OC is concerned.
CharkO chapter 33 . 4/1/2011
Wow! I seriously didn't see that coming
ForeverDarkMoon chapter 32 . 3/8/2011
Awesome!Awesome!Awesome! Write more soon cuz I love it! ]
kyleisgod chapter 15 . 1/16/2011
While I'm still enjoying your story, I did find a few more things to criticize in this chapter. I'll get those out of the way and save the good news for last.

Your opening line in this chapter is another common mistake. Your character didn't say Jason was invisible when he sprinted. She thought that to herself. Your character isn't talking to your audience; you are.

Your character should also probably stop reading the other characters' minds so well. I know your characters have to somehow communicate. I know it's exceptionally difficult since they don't speak AND facial expressions can't be seen. I will grant you that some things you can interpret from body language and such. But, if it's your character's point of view, stick to that. Most of us don't know what other people are thinking or feeling all of the time. Your OC isn't a mind-reader, especially of abnormal minds, so I'd say stick to the writing notes or find another such creative way to talk to one another. I guess your character is coming off a bit too...God-moding? Perfect? Whatever you'd want to call it.

The fluff continues, as does the random humor.

Julia's cut chin seems to have been forgotten.

Now, onto the good things.

Your pacing is done well. You have a good understanding of the slasher horror genre. You know when to have a potentially scary/action scene and then settle things down again with dialogue and an attempt at comedy.

Jason as a literal hunter was a nice touch. Many even in the F13 universe have explained that that's how he survives in the woods, but you really brought it to life with the bows and arrows.

Your descriptions and paragraphs are improving.

I hope this continue to improve. Onto the next chapter!
kyleisgod chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
In my opinion, Freddy needs to get more offense in against Jason and/or Michael. If he gets his butt kicked in every fight scene, why should I as a reader get excited about the possibility of a weak-looking Freddy getting his claws on the main character? He's not scary if he's written to lose every fight, and if he suddenly wins one after losing all the previous ones, it won't be believable. You might prefer Jason to Freddy as a character. That's okay. You might view Freddy as a cowardly, weak type of bad guy who can't fight very well in the real world. That's okay too. But the bad guys need to win a few battles along the way. It makes the good guys' final victory all the sweeter. Freddy, as of this chapter, is still way behind besides the one dream chapter. I hope he kicks a bit more ass in future chapters.