Reviews for At Times I Almost Dream
acmac chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
I can hardly stand how utterly brilliant this is. I so wish that there was more. Somehow, this very different Data illuminates "our" Data - and not only by contrast. There was always such melancholy underneath the goodness and childlike enthusiasm, and of course our Data's family was gravely dysfunctional as well. Ugh. I'd give a lot for more of this universe. Ah well. Thank you for writing this much.
shadowed warrior chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
I so wish this hadn't been abandoned. I've never seen a fic where Data was portrayed so poignantly.
nathasa39 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
este fic es genial espero de verdad que lo continĂșe.
maba7x chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
I really hope you eventually continue the story.
Sammy55 chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
This fic is so cool! Gee I hope Data figures out the Data of the current universe we're in :) I wonder what Data is going to do about Juliana's death.. I mean is he going to tell someone or is he just going to keep it under wraps? I also wonder if the Enterprise is going to be notified of this "new" Data in the recent future...
Cakemixo chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Good to see you start this story back. I was wondering what had happened with it. I can totally see Data curcumventing Maddox if he hesitates with more information and contacting Enterprise E. Picard's face would be worth it. I like your writing style. I look forward to more.
Shadowfang chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Oh please please continue! This is a great story!
Cakemixo chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
I like this second leg of your story. You voice Data well. I can't wait to see what happens after his sister is repaired and he finds out that his Mother is back in this time. I'm guessing there is going to be some ackward questioning times when they ask him why his sister doesn't have a voice box and things?
Witchsistah chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
So far so good. I read your other story here and liked that very much also. Keep up the good work.
Chronomentrophobia chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This Data is different - but still in character. It's certainly a very interesting interpretation of him.