Reviews for Hear No Evil, See No Evil
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
very funny, good work
MysteryMadchen chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
Always enjoy your stories thanks for another great ride. :) Nicole.
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
Really enjoyed this, esp. the pranks they played on each other.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
Great story and wonderful ending!
Mzzmarie chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
Really enjoyed this story! Thanks for all your lovely work!

or some reason I love deaf/blind Sam and Dean! I think it's so neat as to how authors can think of creative ways to showcase their skills in spite of this.

please let me know if you decide to write more deaf/blind stories! I'm a big fan!
DeanCasLover22 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Good ending. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Whoo hoo Bobby! Great story!
Kirabaros chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
Prank wars. Gotta love them. Unfortunately I couldn't get away with any of that with my lil bro. I find it funny that they are doing this while each brother lost a sense. Good work.
CeCe Away chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
You've been busy today. Three chapters to three different stories posted. Yay.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
Oh good Bobby's got the book. :)
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
Yeah, they shouldn't be hunting in this condition. They are going to get hurt.
casammy chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
It makes me happy, goes to be agreeable to see more jokes between the boys and also it goes to like that in a minute of dean's carelessness, we have an injured sammy, with a very worried dean and blaming for not taking care better of his baby bro
FrostedFeathers chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
LOL! :D The "routine salt and burn" was not so "routine" here hehe

It was very good - I was wondering how they would actually cope during a hunt in this story - turns out not so good

Can't wait to read more on the awesome prank war!
DeanCasLover22 chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Glad to see this updated. Don't feel bad. I know how real life can get and you're not the only one who can't update all the time. Many can't.

It's good Dean and Sam can to...ehem, their senses, about hunting while in their conditions.
jennytork chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Please don't take offense, this is just my opinion - but I actually enjoyed this BETTER than the pranks and jokes! This was very realistic and had me smiling fondly. Still loving this story!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »