Reviews for Gala Event
malexfaith chapter 1 . 2/1
I've lost count of how many fics of yours I've read, but I'm amazed how different each is. I mean how many times can you read about one couple first getting together, apparently the answer is alot and I am so very much enjoying it each and every time. Thanks heaps for sharinv
lesbiansquirrel69 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Very cute
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That is a very typically them conversation.
P.U.K.E. Still makes me laugh.
Jealous Jane is smexy.
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I like jealous Jane.
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
AWESOME
celluloidtears chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Wow, you really nail Maura. I'm impressed. She's a hard one to figure, much less write. My hat is off to you BIG time. Lovely, as always.
Swishla chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
What happens next? What a great way to have them get together but not really. Matches their personalities, especially at the end with them going to bed instead of talking. Great job.
Belfpepper chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I have to agree with HoA. We know Maura is damn hard to write. Hell I struggled with that little bit I posted and wanted to poke my eye out. Maura seems to be one of those characters that is at her best when you can physically see and hear her. One problem I tend to have is when I read Maura I often hear this whineyass annoying voice akin to one of "Sybil's selves." That could just be me in that I don't have Sasha's voice committed to memory. lol

But back to the story. I laughed out loud over the PUKE thing. LOL Maura thought Jane was saying PUKE to the organization. LMAO!
graywolf68 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Your stories are definitely getting better and better. This one was no exception, great story. I especially enjoyed the 'creep scale' line. That was hilarious.
Drumchik chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
So cute and sweet. I LOVE jealous Jane :)
CantThinkOfPenName chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
awwwww! I enjoy jealous Jane!
HeartofArtemis chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
OMG you are so FECUND! I love all your stories and can see real progress in character development. You have got Jane down to a tee, and keep getting closer to Maura. What is difficult , I think, is how to combine her brilliance, social awkwardness & her sweetness (as Sasha plays her). You are without a doubt my favorite FF author!
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
aww that was a sweet one...loved it