Reviews for Karaoke
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Ok this one was to sweet and adorable! I love drunk Cody he's to cute!
RKO.AirBourne.Cenation chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
AWE :) this was amazingly adorable :) probably my favorite non smut story
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
wow
sinandbones chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
this is just too adorable!

i love it 3
EnigmaticDiva chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
you should have continued to tomorrow :O now ur keeping us hanging P amazing, just amazing!
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Me goes awww... Codiasi is still as perfect as ever. Your fics are still as perfect as ever. And yep that song is pretty awesome, thank you for reminding you.

I really want to say something more useful thann I loved it (or anything that resembles that) but I can't find anything more to say. Oh, only this: I love the way you write drunk guys :)
slashburd chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I know you warned me about this fic being fluffy, and yeah, it was and I didn't mind that at all. I think Codiasi is something that can work well when it's written properly no matter how lovey dovey it is!

I'm not a massive fan of dialogue being written in accented or affected ways but it certainly put the point across of how bad Ted's singing was and how wasted Cody was!

The end was very cute and I like that Cody didn't turn into a total 'ho - the way they fell asleep curled up together was a nice way to finish. A well structured fic indeed!
Liz811 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
one of my favorite songs by Kings of Leon. Really perfect for this fic

I loved drunk!Cody, and Ted being a gentleman

This need a sequel hehe
Gixxy chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Yeah i finally read it. Sorry it took so long, been busy, busy, busy. But back to the story, I really like Ted singing for Cody (drunk or not), it's very sweet. It must have been so difficult for poor Teddy to resist Cody, but the song did the trick and he finally got Cody! *cheers*
janiebella chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
loved it! you need to write a sequel - the morning after!
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Amazing! I still love those two as a Pairing and you did a great job here by describing Ted's feelings while singing and laying next to Cody.

Faved it! :)
Sakura-d3-Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Heeey what a sweet story! *-* I loved it. Teddy is so cute, singing that song to Cody... Just s sweetheart.

Love ur stories, and I'm really glad to know u have more ideas D

Bye~
Lucky Brayden chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Great story. I could feel Teddy's longing for Cody as he sang to him. Keep it up :)
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I love reading stories that hav the WWE superstars drunk as fuck. It's hilarious! XD. Great story.
luisaakainsane chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
That was really great! Codiasi ist still my OTP. And "Use Somebody" is a great song.

Really enjoyed reading your story :).

(Sorry for the crappy and short review. But it's shortly after midnight and I already should be sleeping xD.)