Reviews for Flash Back, Flash Forward
Aaron Shadow Knight chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
I really like you Alyssa Marie and Grace Elizabeth series. I read all your other stories about them. I hope you update this soon.
hannah4951 chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
I'm sorry to see you've stopped writing this story...I hope you will update sometime :)
Kima00 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Very good story enjoyed every chapter. Hope you update soon.
gaben chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
I like the fact that you're bring back the case. The photo and Gracie 's drawing has me puzzled. , though I have a bit if a notion. Do we get some flashback to Gracies snow adventure, repercussions, it obviously didn't work out too well if she was in the corner.
Lajoci chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Good chapter. Love how Gracie "borrowed" Alyssa'a make-up! You should be proud of all you personally accomplish.
IrishDipstick chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Awwww! Poor Grace. He drawing was a bit freaky though. Great chapter - I'm just waiting for my mind to be blown :) oh and I know it was still Friday - I checked :/
sarahbeara07 chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Hiya,hope you had a good christmas and new year.

Oh wonder what's wrong with Lyssa? I'm curious to find out!

Poor Gracie wanting to be big...life is so much easier when your a kid tho!

Can just picture Gracie with all mad make up on her face!

Lets hope Gibbs doesn't regret letting Lyssa go undercover...suppose need to stay tuned and find out!

Great cahpter as always.
Kat A. Fonell chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
love it continue
pjr59 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
really good chapter sitting on pins and needles for the next.
IMSLES chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
hmmm... Gibbs wants her to go undercover. That's putting a lot of faith in her.

~~Sue
IrishDipstick chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Ha! Gibbs having to deal with six frozen crying little girls is not going to be good. As for the driving lesson - I can see it turning out like the one and only lesson I had with my dad ;) great chapter!
sarahbeara07 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Great chapter once again,I love Gracie,so determined to do what she wants,Gibbs will not be happy to find the girls outside! Gracie prob won't be happy when Gibbs catches her!

I can think of loads of mischief that Grace and Tony could get up to! If you do decide to go with that idea and u need ideas,I have a few!

I could see Gracie wanting to be like Ziva/Abby,she's already like Jenny...bossing Gibbs!

Love the flash back/forward bits of the story,your a fab writer.

Have a great christmas,hope santa's good to you. Oh which gives me idea,prob a bit late now seen as santa comes in 5 days,but would have been a idea to have Gracie catching Gibbs putting out the xmas prezzies and having to explain to Gracie about santa!
EpicSwaging chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Well that would kinda be a problem XD

one: kate's dead

two: so is Jenny

three: Ziva's in

I think u can do the one-shot thing, but atleast after I doonu s.6 atleast.

And i still wanna see more about Lyssas background, how she became who she is today. And i really wanna know why and how Grace became sutch a bitch. (sry)

I mean, lyssa is a normal teenager, wanna do stuff she can't but here Grace is just a bitch in my eyes.

Keep writning! Can't wait to read mroe!

btw: do the cover thing really funny and good, like she is traped, got in to a gunfight. Maybe her father was a marin sniper, as Gibbs and she know how to handle a bravo51 or M15 and that stuff Xd

btw again Xd i had decide to write the Miley DiNozzo story like I told ya :)

Update really soon :)

/O.
Kat A. Fonell chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
love it continue
Meilea2010 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Yea, I can see Kate and Allysa best friends. Driiving Gibbs and Tony crazy. Fantastic story and chapter. When do we get the next chapter. That Gracie is one sneaky little girl.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »