Reviews for Angels
Nonsense at its Best chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I fangirled so hard over this! It's absolutley amazing. I, for one, couldn't see any punctuation errors. Keep writing! Maybe, though, write more about these two? :3
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is sad and sweet and beautiful all at the same time. I loved it.
NerdoftheWorld chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh my, this is a beautiful story. I can just picture Belle and Rose together. I just love Disney princess shipping, and you had a great take on it.
Sapphico chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
so sweet. there should be more stories like this
ACompanyofSwans chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I very much liked your take on this crossover couple. Sometimes I feel like people are a bit harsh on Aurora-it wasn't her fault that the plot of Sleeping Beauty demanded that falling asleep was her only purpose. But anyway, your writing was very lovely, the only criticism I have is the birth of the child, that apparently belongs to them both-it was a bit too 'out there' for me, and kind of distracting. But not enough to stop me putting this fic in my favourites, and checking your other stories out :) Well done, and keep writing!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love your takes on fairy tales... Fist the weird (in a very good way, don't get me wrong:) Rapunzel story, and now a femmeslash Sleepng Beauty/ Beauty and the Beast story. :)

Nicely done, and I loved that it wasn't so long, these few sentences explained everything. Great characterisation and a very unique plot!

It deserves more rewievs!