Reviews for It'll Be Okay
bridgetlynn chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Late to the party on reading this but awwwwww! This was lovely. It was sad and happy and a little bit nerve-wracking. I was really nervous Zoe was going to turn out to be a possessive psycho or something throughout it. Instead, she did exactly what Emily should have done with the Sam situation. Something always struck me about that little triangle in canon (and was conveniently overlooked by Meyer and apparently every damn character in the story) - if a wolf is supposed to be whatever an imprint needs - how come Emily apparently needed her cousin's boyfriend to be her lover? Either she wanted Sam/had feelings for him prior to the imprinting (for all they claim to have fought it) or she's dumb as a brick 'cause from the first description of that situation and what imprinting is I always wondered, "Well, hell, how come Emily didn't just need a friend? Or didn't need Sam to be an awesome husband for her supposed best friend?"
wreckless angel chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is really touching. Brought tears to my eyes. Love the concept of a selfless imprint.
AllieBlack16 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
love it
citylights319 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
WOW! This made me cry! :') amazinggg
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Warm and so full of love!
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I loved that one shot it was awesome! Just wonderful! I am so glad that it all worked out for the best! Jake and Leah back together raising their instant family. ROFLOL and then some. And yeah his imprint was awesome to let him go. Too cool!
Kowgomoo chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Ooooo that was great!

So cute.

Woot! Red Dead Redemption all the way baby!

Those mountain Lions are bitches...

Well done !
MissEllen chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
excellent story.
AceCade chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Just just killed my heart and made me happy at the same time.
slay1angel chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
wow what a great story :D I am really proud of Zoe for walking away :D you did a great job writing your story :D
butterfly6 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I cried like a baby over this story lol. Really beautiful, I loved it. It couldn't have been more perfect. :)
ImDaMnShOrTaNdPrOuD chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That. Was. Fucking. Perfect.

I cried 3 times through the whole thing, I may be a complete wuss but this...this, is just so amazing! Perfect! The best blackwater I've read, angst blackwater. I don't even know how to describe it, I'm in love with the story so much that I'm going to re-read it, and favorite it.

I don't just want to leave a small note that tells you I love it, because I love it more than just loving it! If that's even possible. It's so adorable and incredibly sweet to see the way Jacob reacts around Leah. The way he holds onto her desperately, no matter how long they've been together.

The way Leah was willing to let him go so that he could be with his imprint, even though he denied it and detested it.

The best thing, out of this whole one-shot/story, is just the way Jacob and Leah's relationship was built.

Like I said before, I think this story is fucking perfect. This, my friend, is what the end of breaking dawn should have been.

Best blackwater...ever. No joke, I'm not saying this just to make you happy. Because I mean it. Best angst/romance I've ever read.

Beautiful, heart-wrenching, tear rising story.

Charlotte
sshobiyehotmail.com chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This s the love Emily SHOULD have chosen - unconditional family love. It's how the original Sam/Leah/Emily triangle should have been resolved had Emily had an ounce of the kindness & loyalty of Leah.

Zoe the orphan gained a family at her back so nobody lost in this triangle - it was so moving.
Holdmedownx chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
DolceDesiderio chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is so...Sad and Joyous at the same time. I fucking loved it! Thank you so much for making Jacob's imprint Zoƫ instead of*gags* Renesmee Carlie*pukes in trash can*Cullen. So anyways,I think this is one of the best one-shots you've written. Another point for Team BlackWater! Sorry for swearin.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »