Reviews for Morningstar: The Black Queen
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2019
I know it's been eight years since you last updated but I really hope that you do eventually come back to continue writing.
You are a fantastic writer who brought Lucy to life in just a few chapters, I hope you know that.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
Great story! I hope you'll update, I wish to see how this story will go.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
Please update your story, I really want to see how Lucy will affect the storyline and how Sebastian's going to explain his connection to Lucy to Ciel.
Other then that, I really love this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
Please update! I hope you haven't forgotten your story, it something I wish to see more of. I love Lucy and how Ciel and Sebastian react towards her, I want to see how she effects them and this story. I hope this flatters you when I admit that I've checked to see if you've updated, ever since 2011, every week... I'm simply on hell of a fan!
H chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Agh... Plz... update...
cassicat42 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I really hope that you will continue this story. its very well written and it would make my day to see this be updated again. Its great to see a fantastic Kuroshitsuji story, but its sad to see one never update. Please?
Tobalerone chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I want her to remeber :/ This is great! Update soon please!
lightwithinthedark chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
I really wish you would continue with this story! Its really good!
cassicat42 chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Youre story is awesome!I hope that you will proceed to expand on it!
ThePathUntaken chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
IT WAS CLAUDE, WASN'T IT?
FleurSuoh chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
this is a very interesting story. it's been quite a few months since you last updated but if you ever think about this story, know that people still like it. I hope that you will update again soon.
Dreamer of the Knight chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
i can't wait for the next chapter please update soon with what sebastian said!
MasterPrincess chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
i love the story i really want to know what would happen next especially when you get to the part of when Grell finally reveals himself and how Lucy will react with Madam red dead and Grell as a shiginami i wonder if Grell considers Lucy as a friend
Leo's Katanas chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
O.o

Awesome story so far!

Please update soon!
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
OMG! i'm seriously loving this story! i noticed that you haven't updated this in a while but do u think u could? please! it's so awesome! update soon!:D