Reviews for Wherever It's Christmas
bunnygirl64 chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
This is so perfect! I read this story in their voices. You are amazing.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I love it!
I read it a few months ago and love it. And then re-reading it after seeing the 3D painting in the 50th anniversary, it reming me of the present the TARDIS gives them in your story :)
Relena Duo chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Nikki Pond chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Not Bad for a Christmas with the Doctor, I just sometimes wished i could celebrate christmas with them
borusa chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Christmas HAS been celebrated in the TARDIS. In 1965.
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Love, love, love it!
Prince Caspian chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
blaaaawesomely bodacious
TheWildHeffernan chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
This made me so stinkin' warm and fuzzy and happy! Great job!
fanfreak4ever chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
That was very Christmas-y. I like that the TARDUS gave them a gift. Very sweet.
Dr.RiverSong1003 chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Love it!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
I like it a lot! Really well written and thought out, believable, almost like reading a real episode :) Update soon!
ceeare chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
it's 12;40 on Christmas morning, and i have just finished presents under the tree and sat down to read this story. It's lovely and made a wonderful way to finish putting things under the trr. including a TARDIS blue bow on a new bike.
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Awwwww! Sweetest thing ever! I loved, LOVED, L.O.V.E.D the TARDIS' gift. That was beautiful and I really like it when the TARDIS sort of features as a character. Best line, in my opinion: ""It's a gift from the Tardis," the Doctor said, grinning hugely, ignoring the tear track drying on his cheek."

Awwwwwwwww :'D I love it.
sashaxh chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
Thats put me in real proper Christmas mood XD thanks!
JenniferJF chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Hehehe. I really liked this chapter. Could see it perfectly, and very in character. Thanks for sharing. - Jenn