Reviews for Where have you been?
dismembered constellations chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Awwwww, that was cute!
Meridian Diamond chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I just can't help but review (smile) That was cute! You're really great at this!
ginnyforthewinny chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I loved this, it's quite fantastic.
Neverknownfuture chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
in the book harry was with ron outside listening to hagrid with that french headmaster while they figured out that both were half giant, in the movie he heard a conversation between that foreign headmaster and snape about their dark marks, but this was cut out of the movie and became a deleted scene. but trust me when i say i like your way so much better!
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I really like it! Great story :)
PSay chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This is a perfect answer to Hermione's question! I love this little interlude between Ginny and Harry and with Neville's blessing makes it even better. Thanks for a nice little look into Ginny and Harry's minds at the time. Very well done. pms
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Neat story! I thought it was really interesting how Dumbledore and McGonagall were discussing who Harry should save from the lake during the 2nd task-like an "Aha moment" (THAT's how they decided who should be rescued!) Thanks for writing! :)
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Cardinal,

That was really lovely. I would love to think that was part of Harry's time away. It also gives Harry a reason to have enjoyed the Ball. I was under the impression that dancing was the one skill that Neville excelled at. As far as the conversation between Minerva and Albus. Obviously that refers to the second task. Since Ron was a git through the first task, I think Albus understands he needed to do it for their friendship. I think Albus also knew the importance of the bond between Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Good One.

FoM
FangirlBitch chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
great oneshot! I think it fits perfectly on that part on the film, and it certainly is the way i hope things had happened, i love H/G it's my favorite pairing
CrazyWithABook chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
love one shot, post a new story as soon as you can!
GoDons chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Enjoyed this one. Yes, I've always wondered what Harry was doing/where he was when Hermione asked him that question in the GoF movie. This scenario could easily have explained/provided an adequate explanation/answer to said question. Well done. H/G is my favourite pairing, followed by J/L and /r/Hr.