Reviews for A Single Call
Torchic36 chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
you were close but minato rescued her from being kidnapped by cloud
dTalkingMeowthJ-Cat chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Hinata would never be able to say 'I love you too' to Naruto, even if he said so. She will always go red :3
MarkusK chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
pretty good, keep up the good work.
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I love this fanfic so much that you should very much make more chapters.
llazo4108824 chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
I love this fanfic so could you make more chapters please.
draco122 chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
that was a great story i loved every bit of it.
Draco122
Naruhinalover20 chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Nice story I remember this when I started to get in to fanfction where he made that ring and where he killed sasuke with that elemental rasesgan this was 1 of my fav when I was getting into
RisingMist chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
This chapter was interesting to read a second time round. It tells me things more than it shows them to me, which is unlike your style now. Still, the chapter is good fun to read.

The flashbacks were interesting to read. Thankfully, they weren't overdone. The only thing that surprised me was that you had Naruto go into the two-tailed cloak mode unlike canon. Though, for Sasuke to be hurt like he was, it worked. It was also a bit odd to see Sakura and Sasuke hate Naruto for the fox. Still, that is plausible and it worked.

There was a mild lime here, but it wasn't much of one. I think you've really improved in that regard from this point. :)

The interaction between Naruto and Hinata was sweet, w/o being overdone. It worked well. The interaction between Naruto and Gaara though, felt like it moved juts a bit too fast. Gaara almost feels out of character in some sections here. However, I think it works as well as it does because you truly had Gaara fear for his life.

It is clear to me that your knowledge on elemental chakra has expanded greatly beyond this point too! lol!

I enjoyed the chapter a great deal. Thanks for writing it!
RisingMist chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
I remember reading this chapter the first time around and enjoying it quite a bit. While it remains fun and enjoyable to read, I'm afraid that gaining a little bit more perspective than when I first reviewed this story has made my view of it quite a bit more negative. For instance, there are parenthetic inserts of your thoughts in two separate locations in this chapter. I absolutely hate those and I find myself thankful that they aren't as bad as they could be. As far as the Rasengan is concerned, this chapter is rather unrealistic. However, that doesn't bother me for some reason. I think that's because it's not the most important thing going on. Still, the abilities people have in this fic don't quite fit! It's odd, but I rather enjoyed the absolutely crazy abilities people had in this story. Even now, when I know that it is bad, that aspect remains enjoyable in a weird way. I'm not quite sure why that is! LOL!

As ever, I find a nice Hiashi pleasant to read, still, it is still quite surprising when I read it. Now that I'm out pointing out the positives, I must compliment you on how you pulled off the tickle fight. Honestly, some of your other stories contain moments that I find "too sweet" in a sense. I guess that's when the fluff starts rotting my teeth! Haha! This chapter didn't do that. It felt just right in that regard, at least for me.

When I first read the story, I think I was cheering when I saw Tsunade appear. It makes sense that Shizune would know about Tsunade's luck when she hits it big in the gambling dens. Still, she seemed unaware of the fact in canon. I'm just curious if my observations are correct.

One thing I found odd was that neither Jiraiya nor Hinata thought to clue Naruto in on why the nosebleeds occurred. The whole laughing together thing softened what might otherwise have been a bit cruel :)

I guess that covers most of my thoughts as I read the chapter. It's pretty good, even though you've written much better stuff.

Cheers! Thanks for sharing.
RisingMist chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I remember reading this chapter for the first time. It has been a year since I read this, so naturally, my memory of those first impressions have dulled quite a bit. Still, I'm glad that i started this fic, for more than one reason. That said, let me get down to the business of reviewing.

The first paragraph is a fantastic hook. I enjoyed reading it as much as the first time! There are a lot of elements of what I consider your "style" in this story, but more than anything else, it stands testament to how much you have grown as an author. The feel of this chapter is a bit rough, compared to what I know you can do. However, one thing that hasn't changed is that you've got good spelling and grammar skills. :) I remember how thankful I was for that when I first read this story. I'd been on a long run of reading bad ones, if I remember right.

To be honest, I find Hinata's sudden ability to use the eight trigrams sixty four palms more than a little odd, but it works for what it is. It certainly helped Neji see the light. I was equally surprised by Naruto's ability to close and open chakra points and even more than that, his ability to notice or hear that her chakra points had been closed. Regardless, I'm glad you explained that a bit within the story. When I first read it, my thoughts were on the lines of, "Awesome! This is awesome!" But now, I think that it is a tad weird for things to be done as they have been in this chapter. Not that I don't like it. It just feels weird, especially in light of your later work.

One thing that outright surprises me is the foxes sudden interference. It's interesting that you'd have that give Naruto the little push he needed to ask her out. The last line was quite fitting, imho.

Overall, I think you've laid out the concept pretty well. It was (and is) a fun read!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
A wounderful way to end a fic.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
The forgivness scene with Kakashi was a little lame for me.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
Man this just keeps getting interesting.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
This is better then the anime/magna's Chunin Exams.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
I bet that Naruto will kick Sasuke's aft.