Reviews for The Legend of Link: The Scars of Time
An Anonymoose chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
Shame this is dead. It was getting interesting. 2 years and counting for update ._.
flamingparadox169 chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Just did a binge read of this and Hero's. You did an extremely good job. It saddens me that you havent updated in nearly a year but I can't wait for the next chapter. This wasnt an Idea that I hadnt considered and you are writing it very well. Keep up the good work.
Shadowmaster Thor Stonehenge chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
I'm really enjoying the story so far. You're grasp on how to make the characters and events come alive is very good. When you get the time and inclination, please update.
Angie ZF chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Hello! This chapter was so much fun! Finally things are starting to make a bit more sense. I'll be waiting the next one!
Empress Viviana chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
This was gettin intresting
plushiemew chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
A really interesting chapter which only made me want more, well done.
/)-(\
Ancient Dragon writer chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
heh nice
plushiemew chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
If you still seek someone to proofread/give ideas to you, I would gladly do so. If you have steam (something for games) you can find me on it by searching for plushie (nickname) or pluisie (inloggname). If you don't have steam you can email me at: plushiemew at gmail dot com I will be on steam more after my vacation and I check my email a couple times a week.
good day fine sir :)
plushiemew chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
since I think you deserve more reviews. I wanted to say the riddles answer is nothing.
plushiemew chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I haven't even read the story yet but I wanted to mention I have stomache/heartache from the feeling that such a great story ended (heroes) wich I only get from the absolute best of storys I really hope this story (scars) has again alot of midna x link and that it will again lead my trough a beautiful story.
plushiemew chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I just read your story heroes in one day, up until sixin the morning I was reading it and now I finally finished it. I hope this one is as awesome as heroes, because it is one of the best storys I have ever read.
Yesterday (as in actually 2 days ago) I finished zelda minish cap, and I also finished watching a full lp of twilight princess, which led me to seek for a midna romance story. I am realy glad I found this one (heroes). when I finally get some sleep in I will read this story (scars) untill the last chapter and I realy hope that you update it once more.
Tommorow I will also start on my oot3ds game again and try to go get 100% from scratch.
(sorry for all the useless rambling about myself I just don't know what to say.)
ps: I do have an account here that goes by this name but I read fanfiction from my 3ds where it's much easier to just add the chaper I am at to my favourites and just check everyday if it's updated.)

and finally you trully deserve a medal for your amazing writing skills, and again I realy hope you update this story so It doesnt go unfinished. cause if it's even remotely as awesome as heroes I wouldn't stand not knowing how it ends/progresses further.
I will probably never review again for this story but know that it will stay in my 3ds favourite list untill you complete the final chapter. Good luch with life.
david davidson chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
glad to see an update.
pls continue, and thanks for not ditching your 'fic.
onwards and upwards, sir.
Ancient Dragon writer chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
bout time you updated. Good chapter
silverhawk88 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Wow, welcome back to the land of fanfictiondom.

I was shocked and happy to see that you updated. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the story play out.

Thanks for coming back!
Matti2894 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Woo! Glad to see this story updated in so long.

I do agree that the plot did seem a bit overcomplicated at first, but I am glad some things have been cleared up in this chapter. I also liked the way you portrayed them reacting to the modern world as it does add some comic relief. I'm looking forward to see what direction this goes in now. Nice job!