Reviews for The Legend of Link: The Scars of Time
Angie ZF chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Hello! This chapter was so much fun! Finally things are starting to make a bit more sense. I'll be waiting the next one!
Tenrou Nogitsune chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
This was gettin intresting
plushiemew chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
A really interesting chapter which only made me want more, well done.
/)-(\
Ancient Dragon writer chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
heh nice
plushiemew chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
If you still seek someone to proofread/give ideas to you, I would gladly do so. If you have steam (something for games) you can find me on it by searching for plushie (nickname) or pluisie (inloggname). If you don't have steam you can email me at: plushiemew at gmail dot com I will be on steam more after my vacation and I check my email a couple times a week.
good day fine sir :)
plushiemew chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
since I think you deserve more reviews. I wanted to say the riddles answer is nothing.
plushiemew chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I haven't even read the story yet but I wanted to mention I have stomache/heartache from the feeling that such a great story ended (heroes) wich I only get from the absolute best of storys I really hope this story (scars) has again alot of midna x link and that it will again lead my trough a beautiful story.
plushiemew chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I just read your story heroes in one day, up until sixin the morning I was reading it and now I finally finished it. I hope this one is as awesome as heroes, because it is one of the best storys I have ever read.
Yesterday (as in actually 2 days ago) I finished zelda minish cap, and I also finished watching a full lp of twilight princess, which led me to seek for a midna romance story. I am realy glad I found this one (heroes). when I finally get some sleep in I will read this story (scars) untill the last chapter and I realy hope that you update it once more.
Tommorow I will also start on my oot3ds game again and try to go get 100% from scratch.
(sorry for all the useless rambling about myself I just don't know what to say.)
ps: I do have an account here that goes by this name but I read fanfiction from my 3ds where it's much easier to just add the chaper I am at to my favourites and just check everyday if it's updated.)

and finally you trully deserve a medal for your amazing writing skills, and again I realy hope you update this story so It doesnt go unfinished. cause if it's even remotely as awesome as heroes I wouldn't stand not knowing how it ends/progresses further.
I will probably never review again for this story but know that it will stay in my 3ds favourite list untill you complete the final chapter. Good luch with life.
david davidson chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
glad to see an update.
pls continue, and thanks for not ditching your 'fic.
onwards and upwards, sir.
Ancient Dragon writer chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
bout time you updated. Good chapter
silverhawk88 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Wow, welcome back to the land of fanfictiondom.

I was shocked and happy to see that you updated. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the story play out.

Thanks for coming back!
Matti2894 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Woo! Glad to see this story updated in so long.

I do agree that the plot did seem a bit overcomplicated at first, but I am glad some things have been cleared up in this chapter. I also liked the way you portrayed them reacting to the modern world as it does add some comic relief. I'm looking forward to see what direction this goes in now. Nice job!
silverhawk88 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wow, I just finished reading heroes of time this afternoon and I must say that I really enjoyed it. Now I am looking forward to an update in this story. Link, Midna, and Zelda, in modern times. This should prove to be interesting. Could you please update? Thanks for an awesome story.
Maverick1372 chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
You should pick this back up and start writing again
TormTrooper chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Just to add insult to injusry I will review again Gar! I would like to say that your methods of suggestion our still as they were, giving everyone the hints to form ideas of who it is, until finally they believe they know and (PERHAPS FUTURE FORESHADOWING!1 Tauberpa reference as well) for it to be then dashed away in a way that makes the reader realise the answer could have been the simplest in the world and they could not have gotten it due to following your baits and tid bits ;) Overall(I have read the rest already, took me about 20 minutes) I'd say great job going alone so far! Again if you know of a way I can help off site then I gladly will! To the actual review, contrary to others belief I find the medling of Present times and LoZ exciting, bringing about a dozen of hopeful endings into survival and bearing many new thoughts to accompany them, as they just lost about 20 or so friends, but fair trade as this is something I find stimulating and exciting to read! Just as I did with Heroes of Time, once this is completed (I can imagine reading this in a year and being really creep'd out...) I will re-read Both TIme and Scars on most likley a silent and peaceful Satuday and Sunday, at least to OTHERS IT WILL BE, BUT FOR ME I will be battling Snow Wolves and trying not to get killed by getting blown by cannons! Well I made my point clear, but something I do find nessasary is 1. Continuation of the Sub-plot until it finally attaches and merges with the Main Plot, as it proivdes useful insight on current times and situations, and also to try and find a way of getting the *FANBOY ALERT* Imp Midna back perhaps-is slapped for controversial critic- Owch...fine dang you...Really I forsee the next chapter interesting as either an insight of Ordon Village by First Zelda, Midna and finally Link as either the small cliffhanger as something drastic happens or the ender to a chapter, or an actual view of Green or Red in their exploits offline ;) BTW if you somehow do follow this absurd and senseless idea, I suggest connecting the insight together with ending as perhaps making each one a different chapter and each overlapping the other, as they expand in a degree maybe pick pocketed with the Knight's Exploits hmmm? Till next time(OR WHEN YOU RESPOND...) -Torm, Because who else would review this long? Im serious Who? MAYYBE YOU!-as yelling at the readers and audience of whoever is behind the screen staring at me...) Man I really got to stop getting carried away, Cheers!