Reviews for Re: Re: Re: That cat we just talked about
nnnneeeeeeeee!
mmoorreee
so cuuuuute
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Ezio IS a pretty awesome name for a cat (and I'm pretty sure that everyone whose read this fic is thinking to name their cat this too ...and hey, I wouldn't blame them!)

Any original, original, original. It was cute and refreshing!
LeahCalderstones chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Bahahaaaa! Hilarious! I loved it! XD
MeowingWolf chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
*wets self*

oh my god this is so epic XD I want a kitty Ezio!
Cat Mad chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
~! XD I always love cats, and I always love AC2. And this two things together is XD XD XD

Ezio as a kitty :)
ICDT4S chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Okay this story is just about the cutest thing ever. Haha I love it, it's really creative.
iguanablogger chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oooooh I WANNA ADOPT AN EZIO KITTY!

Brilliant idea...I never would've come up with this...Ezio as a kitty...

My friend owns 2 cats. They bring dead animals into the house on a regular basis. Maybe Ezio can get some excersize down at Pazzi avenue?
Heian Edenwood chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I'll belly rub Ezio c:
Bloody White Rabbit chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
lol Ezio as a kitty! Lucy should've been like "you and Ezio have matching scars, how cute!" Nonetheless great funny, short story :P
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
D Can i adopt you? This was terribly cute and made me giggle (which is great since i'm stressed out of my mind). And i think the best part about this is not the story itself, but what our imaginations come up with for what happens after he's adopted Ezio and has settled into life with him. Gosh i love this.
Chintzy chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
OMG, OMG, OMG! You really did it this time! To think Ezio in such a way is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.Y CUTEEE! Seriously, go crazy with your imagination, I'm right behind you!xDDDDDD