Reviews for Just Another Day In Paradise
anaadele chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Simple and...cute.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
"Admit it, he's cute" John says.

Dean raises his eyebrows.

"He's cute" John says again.

Dean looks horrified. "He's drooling!"

Sam sighs in his sleep, shifts his head and some brown curls falls over his closed eyes looking like the most adorable thing ever with the dirty cheeks and the tear marks. John can see Dean slowly melting, his big brother instincts kicking in.

"He's not so bad now is he?" John smiles. Dean jumps a little and tries to look like he doesn't care but realizes he's failing. "Okay" he admits, "not so bad."

These two bits are my favorites :),(though I love the story as a whole) it's just adorable to when Dean's big brother instincts kick in. :D

Lovely story!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
LOL!

I love Weechesters... I'm sure they were never easy kids... Okay, they still act like kids most of the time lol!

Love it

Kisses

Rosetta
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This was just adorable. John is wiseman here. I loved his prompting to get Dean to admit he thought Sammy was annoying but still cute. ]
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Every family in the world with more than one kid! :-)
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Loved this story. I was hilarious, so real, and I could picture every part of it. Brilliantly done, thanks so much, Nicole.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Lol, too funny. Ah, the joys of small children :)
Zyanya chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Ha ha CUTE!
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
this is a sweet one shot
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Aw, sweet. Catch ya on the flip side.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh I love the little Winchesters! And I can picture John acting just like this! Thanks for the read!
Amy chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Lol. Very cute and spot on for both siblings and young children respectively. I feel for John. *snort* But it is worth it when you get those quiet moments I guess. Short lived, lol. Good job.