Reviews for Last Night
JuniorWoofles chapter 5 . 1/14
This chapter was beautiful.
nordies-do-it-better chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
yo! i want some sex details! and you have done a fabulous job so far so i would think you could totally write destiel smut! dooo iiit!
Chikinaa chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
From now on Bon Jovi seriously creeps me out :D:D The song "We weren't born to follow" is absolutely perfect and I suspect that it's based on Supernatural :D:D Really wow...perfect. I'm gonna read sequels :)
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Aww loved this! Such a cute ending! I love Gabriel and Sam playing the matchmakers! :) maybe they will get together! :) I can't wait to read the sequel! :)
nulblank000 chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Wow. This was amazing! I loved the stryline, the emotion and your portrayal of the characters. I adored the karioke idea, i've been blasting all the songs out as i'm reading them and you're right, they're creepily relatable to what the guys've been going through. truly amazing story, you should be proud, and somone should realy offer you the job of supernatural's writer; you're infinately better than the yahoos running it at the moment. well done!

Ps. Sequal? heh heh heh! You've made me very happy :D
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is so cute! What song is this? And it really does fit Gabriel.
Silverfox588 chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
I like this story. I thought the songs were great.
Ginger Guardian Angel chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
I absolutely loved the songs you picked for the Winchester Brothers and Castiel. Never Say Die? GOLD STAR FOR YOU! And I almost cried at Cas' singing. BEAUTIFUL.

Sniffling, Ginger 0:3

Cas
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Awesome story! I'll go read the sequel now (:
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
YAY! I've read this on livejournal but I'm so happy yo posted it here :D I love this story!
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
this was great. really loved it. thanks
Marvel-Lover chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Loved it, loved it, loved it! That was amazing and so sweet. This story was so beautifully written and wonderfully put together. Loved it, Bon Jovi is one of my favorite bands and I loved all the songs! The lyrics to the songs fit the scenario so well. It was amazing! I wanna know what happen's though? Are you gonna write a follow up about the fight or is it just a dead end? Don't cut me off! BTW, loved Gabriel!