Reviews for You don't trick a Trickster
Lucifer Sang chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
You should totally do a part were gabriel meets the homophobes and I loved this
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
ASDLKFJ That was such a good read! I love Gabe's sense of humour :P
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I wanna see Gabriel teach the homophobic Catholics a lesson! That would be so great! Sweet fic by the way; just the right ammount of everything. I've read quite a few of your stories and I love how you characterize everyone - it's pretty spot on.
ThePen23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love Gabriel in this. Castiel too, but I'm more of a Gabriel girl. I'd love to see a story about Tommy and Gabriel pranking the homophobic Catholics.
KOHANAISYOURMASTER chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Lol, I can totally see how that one's going to play out.

The Trickster smirked widly as Tommy led him over to a large table filled with stuffy-looking men and women, some young and some old, and smiled brightly at them as Sam shifted uneasily next to him. "Hello, I am the Archangel Gabriel, this sexy peice of ass standing next to me is my lover Sam, after this wedding I'm probally going to screw him into the ground, and you are all going to wake up with horse heads in your beds unless you repent your ways for Father said 'Love is love, no matter what', now I have lost intrest in you bastards and bitches, so goodbye."

Sam blushed brightly as his angel picked him and and carried him away from the group of slack-jawed people, lightly thumping the other's head and saying, "You could have said that more politly, you idoit."

Gabriel smiled brightly up at Sam and cuddled his chest, saying, "Awwwwww, but Sammy, if I didn't, I wouldn't have got to carry you like this. And I was serious about the after wedding thing. I will take you to the nearest flat surface and screw you there. Or we could try flying and having sex, or we could have libary sex, or closet sex, or-"

Sam cut Gabriel off even more by shoving a spicy pepper in his mouth and saying, "No more Fanfiction. net for you." and held back snickers as the Archangel screamed in pain from the heat that exploded in his mouth and the forbiddence from his favroite website.
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
loved it i swear that is such a gabe thing to do
Castiella chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awww! This is so cute! Any chance for a small follow-up? I would love to see what happens to Castiel.

~Cas
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Yays! You make me smile
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Nice story! I'm growing increasingly fond of Sam/Gabe...
Eminnis chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
First reviewer! Nice! Can you do a follow up to this? It'd be amusing to see how the next part goes. Good job by the way, I was laughing a lot. Had to try to keep quiet. Keep up the good work!

Eminnis