Reviews for Back from the dead
donovandelaney26101 chapter 4 . 6/20
The beginning of this chaptere needs changed. Victor would know that it's really Emily.
donovandelaney26101 chapter 3 . 6/20
Edit the ending of this chaptere. Victor would be happy to see Emily! Victor would give her a huge. Victor would not have fainted. Victor would not be afraid and would not have told her that she's dead.
donovandelaney26101 chapter 9 . 6/16
Next chapture.
Victor would say blonde. Not brown! Victor would not run away!
Victoria would not get jealous of Emily.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
I cant wait. I hope victor and emily are together, and also victoria and mark.
Dibooyolo chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
I don't mind the spelling and grammar I really don't have good grammar myself and I am a terrible speller ( thank goodness for auto correct)

but I really love this story and I think anyone who has seen the beautiful movie of the corpse bride and loved it( aka everyone on th earth who doesn't want 2 feel my wrath ) needs 2 read this
Guest chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
Where's the next chapter?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
So perfect! Please continue and update
BettyAwesome715 chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Wow thus story us AMAZING!
I love what you've got going on here!
And you have definitely captured my attention, i usually don't read other fanfictions that aren't hey Arnold fanfictions, but after reading a crossover with corps bride and hey Arnold i decided to check some more corps bride because it just had a whole lot if hey Arnold atmosphere to it, and i found thus story, because i really wanted victor to end up with Emily, and i absolutely love thus, you have opens up a new window to expand my RAF.
Great job!(:
I hope toy update this soon.
You have created a new fan, thank you!(:
CB fan D chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
FINALLY! A NEW CHAPTER!
But anyhow, I really enjoy the story so far. I am really looking forward to the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Please write the next chapter
Sophie chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
I love this fan fiction! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
I want Emily and victor to date not Victoria can't wait for the next chapter
Allanna Morgan chapter 9 . 8/7/2013